Who loves sneakers?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by tosaytheleast • Jun 2, 2012.

1. Tinee

TineeMember

Threads:
    OMG I love the idea that a lot of people from this thread love Chucks! They're my ultimate favorite sneaks. I like Vans and Keds too. :)

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I like to wear sneakers but they have to fit just right and have that proper insole. Sneakers are fun to wear with jeans and also shorts for the summer just to kick around in. But sometimes they can get a little hot on the feet and that's where sandals comes in on those hot days so you can get some air between the toes.

3. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I love to wear sneakers, but I hate purchasing my size in women because it looks too big. I wear a size 10 in women and a 8 or 8.5 in men. I try to buy mostly men sizes and I like the variety or designs and colors available in men. However, I prefer to wear sandals most of the time.

4. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I love to wear sneakers as they are most comfortable. My favourite brands are Lee Cooper and Metro. I buy sneakers from these two brands. They are of great quality and trendy. Wearing sneakers given us much comfortableness and we feel free to walk. I prefer to wear Sneakers on regular basis.

5. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I use to love sneakers or trainers as we call them here. I'm now twenty-eight and I have grown out of the trainer look. I prefer to wear smart shoes or boots nowadays. I wear trainers for knocking about in but not when I go out.

6. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I agree i love sneakers i have my converse as well and my nike's and jordans i prefer sneakers over any other shoes any day.

7. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I love my sneakers.. I have a bad back and sneakers are the most comfortable footwear to be in all day. I walk a lot and sneakers are perfect. I have Nike, Reebok and Puma. I go for the ones with air pockets it keep my back pain free all day long.

8. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love sneakers, but I'm not a Converse fan. I actually love the Sneakers made by Skechers. I've been a fan of the brand ever since I was a kid.

9. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    Well, I can't really say that I love sneakers, I have them, I enjoy wearing them, but only when I'm dressed in jeans or athletic wear. What I love is being comfortable and I have some issues with my back as well, so I like the support I get from wearing them. Of course converse sneakers don't have that kind of support; when I was young I preferred Keds to Converse.