Who shops at Burlington Coat Factory?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by thelovelyone0 • Mar 6, 2013.

1. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    I went to a clothing store called Burlington Coat Factory, and I love it. I could shop there all day, everyday if I could. They have really nice items for a great price. Some may think that it is expensive but everything can't be cheap. I purchase 4 items and the aggregate was $60. That was pretty steep but I really like the items that I picked up, and I can't wait to go back. Do any of you shop at Burlington Coat Factory?

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love Burlington Coat Factory! It's my favorite place for my clip earring and handbags. You can get designer handbags at discount prices. Their shoes are great too. I think their prices are very reasonable. Four items for $60 items is a great deal especially considering the quality of the items.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most of my Christmas shopping was done at Burlington Coat Factory. I have found some good prices and styles at the stores. Most people think they only sale coats but that is not true, the store has a wide selection in children clothes, women and men and shoes for the family.

I really like the home decor and linens at Burlington Coat Factory.

4. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have never shopped at Burlington Coat Factory, mainly because I don't have one in my area. I have seen their commercials about the great bargains that an be found there. So, I don't doubt this is a great place to shop for great bargain, just like Ross but I just don't have these stores in my area. Which makes this kind of difficult to shop there since I don't drive.

5. thelovelyone0

thelovelyone0Banned

Threads:
    That really sucks that you aren't able to shop there because of your location, which is why I think they should have online shopping available. There are countless of clothing stores that have online shopping available for those who can't make it into the store. The store would definitely make enough money if they did this. If you they provided that service to their customers, and you were able to purchase you would love it. They have everything that you would want, different styles, colors..everything. Hopefully, things change so that you can start shopping there as well. :)