Who would you be?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by firelily99 • Mar 4, 2014.

1. firelily99

firelily99New Member

Threads:
    If you could change places with anyone in the world who would you be?

2. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I would just be myself.

3. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Candice Swanepoel. I would love her job. Playing around on beautiful beaches each day. It's my dream job and she is stunning

4. clairebeautiful

clairebeautifulActive Member

Threads:
    Hah. My husband.

I tell him all the time I'd love to swap places with him for a week, just so we could understand each other better. We don't fight much, but when we do, it is truly over very basic differences - things we can't possibly begin to understand about each other.

It would be awesome to experience his life through his body and vice versa. I think both of us would gain some serious appreciation for one another, and probably have an even easier time with empathy (which we aren't bad at, I admit). I especially want him to experience the emotional roller coaster that comes with being a woman and a mom.

On second thought, a week probably isn't long enough. Maybe we need to give it a month!

5. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would be Donald Trump and then I would buy a bunch of ACSAPA's (me) artwork and make ACSAPA (me) a rich artist.

We can only really reach our own goals as ourselves, so if I was going to swap places with someone else, it would be in a way that benefited my long term good so I could take care of my daughter.

6. firelily99

firelily99New Member

Threads:
    I would love to be the Dali Lama for awhile, he is so spiritual and at peace with himself and the world. I just can't even imagine being, that calm and peaceful, it would take some getting used to!

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would be me. I like who I am, I worked hard to get to this place. We see other people and think their lives are more interesting than ours but we don't know what is really going on in their lives or what type of person they really are. Some people are not as nice as they would like for the public to believe.

8. postergirl

postergirlMember

Threads:
    I would be Rhianna! I know, I know...it's shallow. But I would love to be her, or at least a fly on one of her walls, for just one day. I think she is fun and a bit of a fire cracker! I wonder if any celebs want to be one of the little people, like us, for a day?

9. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure. I probably wouldn't want to be a celebrity or royalty or anything like that. I would just want to be an unknown really rich heiress somewhere in the US or Europe. That way I could enjoy my money without being followed all day, and I would have time and money to work with whatever I wanted! I would probably create my own makeup line, do some charity work and have an animal shelter.

10. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't want to switch with anyone for more than a week or so....I'm actually relatively happy being me ;). It would be interesting to be my mentor for a week, I imagine. I have so much respect and admiration for him, and he certainly has a brilliant way of thinking but it'd be something else altogether to actually experience that on an inside basis rather than seeing it all from another point of view.

11. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I am happy with myself, or most of the times. If I could borrow some attributes from others, I wouldn't mind having a small share from some of the most brilliant minds of today, individuals who are concerned with creating ever new ways that work against corporations, exploitation and the destruction of this planet.

12. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think that would be a matter of who would I be, but more what would I do. I would fight to end the war and famine in the world, I think there are two of the biggest catastrophes that exist in our days and both are directly connected.

13. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would be the person who has the most money right now. Then I would spend every last dime on bettering whatever I can better, wherever I can better it. Nobody should be allowed to have so much money it will never be touched. It makes me ill actually. There are too many suffering right now and I would do my best to alleviate as much as I could with what I have.

14. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Yes, a society that made sense would be something I would fight for, but most likely I would be killed on the day I would try to make an effort in that direction, money and power is what matters the most in this world.

15. wameyo

wameyoNew Member

Threads:
    I love creativity. I relish creativity. I wouldn't mind waking up and finding myself as Vince Gilligian, the director of 'Breaking bad' and 'better caul Saul'

16. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm surprised at how difficult this question is. I have often gone through my life wishing I was someone else..even had a few people who I thought "I wouldn't mind being them for a bit" but when actually faced with the question, it took me a while to come up with an answer. I would say I'd want to be a famous musician that was looking for a video editor (anyone will do as long as they are not Taylor Swift) and then hire myself. The only problem is I would take a job away from someone else but I'm not doing anyone any favors by sitting at home on government help. Also I would brush up on my abilities to be sure I was the best person I could possibly be for the job before hiring myself. Once I was hired I would use my money for good..maybe donate some of my money in a way that would help other people find jobs because I wouldn't want anyone to be in a situation that I am currently in.