Wholesale Jewelry

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by jovan107 • Aug 8, 2012.

1. pipps

pippsActive Member

Threads:
    Thank you for sharing these sites. I would love to start buying and selling jewels but I don't have a business license. Does anyone know any sites that don't require a business license?

2. Jaylin

JaylinNew Member

Threads:
    Join my sales group, nothing over $5! Also, this month is a great time to join Paparazzi to sell. You can buy products at wholesale for yourself, and you can sell for 45% commission! And this month only, you get an extra 5, 25, or 50 pieces with your starter kit, depending on the size of the kit you get! You can join my sales group

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing, @jovan107@jovan107! I could really use something like this because I'm looking at reviving my small clothing online store. I'm looking to focus mainly on accessories as opposed to high end clothes, like I was before. However, it's disappointing that they require a re-seller permit :( I'll still go ahead and check them both out, though :)

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I've also tred buying jewelries when I had a vacation in New Zealand on a clearance sale at KMart and I've bought necklace, earrings and bracelets and they are all gorgeous! I would like to get more but I might ran out of cash so I just settled with the ones that I purchased. Well even though there are jewelries on sale in our place, I don't usually go because I might get tempted to buy a lot.