Who's ready for cyber Monday?

Discussion in Seasonal & Holidays started by annifer333 • Oct 4, 2012.

1. annifer333

annifer333New Member

Threads:
    As the holiday's approach I am getting excited for Black Friday/ Cyber Monday.
    As tradition, my mom and I usually get up early and black Friday shop. By 10am, I am so tired and irritated with the crowds I usually go home and crash.

Last year I did some shopping on cyber Monday and was really surprised in how many "deals" I found.
    Most places have huge discounts, BOGO, and free shipping!

What did you buy on Cyber Monday, and what sites do you suggest for people who prefer online shopping to actual shopping?
    I found great deals at Amazon, onesaleaday.com, Forever21.com, and a few more i can't recall right now.

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I didn't do Cyber Monday last year. After I went through the Black Friday shopping situation and saw all the deals there were the following monday I vowed to NEVER shope on Good Friday anymore when I can do it from the comfort of my bed and spend no gas nor have to cut people off in traffic! I will check out all the deals this year. Im looking forward to it

3. NopGuy

NopGuyActive Member

Threads:
    I certainly am ready for Cyber Monday shopping. I'm usually dead by around 9AM so Cyber Monday is amazing for both my sanity and budget. I love being able to get deals without having to fight through crowds or get up at unreasonable hours of the night.

4. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    I am excited right a long with you. :D I can't wait for all the holiday deals especially the two you have mentioned. Since I am an online shopper Cyber Monday is my main focus. If I can get out there early I will be apart of Black Friday's shopping events. I hate crowds and long, long lines.

5. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really do not no do long lines and crowds if I can get what ever without leaving home it is a good day for me. I will look at the deals on Cyber Monday to see if I can score some good deals for gifts for Christmas. Last year I did not do Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

6. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    The idea of running around and standing queues doesn't appeal to me at all but I definitely pounce on these deals when they appear on sites like amazon.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When does black Friday/cyber Monday start? the 28th right?

8. millerhicks

millerhicksNew Member

Threads:
    Cyber Monday is like a religious holiday in our home! Last year, I completely lost my wife to the computer for the entire day! Normally, that makes me worry about how much overtime I'll need to put in at work to make up the difference so that we aren't homeless after the shopping is done; but with all the awesome deals she finds on Cyber Monday, I know that I can rest a little easier!

I know that we use deals.com a lot because they have all of the latest discounts/codes. We also like to check out bradsdeals.com when holiday shopping. Every little sale really adds up in the long run and the better deals we get, the further our money will stretch.

This year, we want to be able to provide some donations for local needy families, so it's even more important to score some really great deals.

9. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I do not and will not shop on Black Friday. I do not like the crowds and congestion. I think it is pointless to stand in line for several hours to get 1 sale. It is not worth the trouble, in my opinion. I will shop on Cyber Monday since I can stay home in my pjs. I also shop on Small Business Saturday. I think it is important to help local shops with business.

10. NeliaDillahunty

NeliaDillahuntyNew Member

Threads:
    I am up for it.

11. themarting

themartingActive Member

Threads:
    i am debating wether to shop on black friday or cyber monday... or BOTH!

I want a couple of games and a couple of pieces of hardware. maybe I'll buy the games on friday, and the hardware on monday...

12. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I prefer Black Friday that Cyber Monday, it's not just about begin more traditional shopping, but also I feel like Cyber Monday is an additional effort to "milking" our pockets out of buying whatever else that we may not really need.

13. amy005

amy005Active Member

Threads:
    I will for sure. I prefer shopping online in general so I guess that is why I am looking forward to cyber Monday more then Black Friday. Also, my son is 2 and I obviously can't take him with me because of how crazy people get. I can shop safely from home and not worry about getting a baby sitter :) Now I just need to try to make some extra money by next Monday so I am ready :)

14. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    There are going to be some great deals this black Friday. I got several friends stationed to be at 10 different stores around the city. We will all attack each one and buy what we can. Then we will meet up and trade what we don't want.