Why Did Robin Williams Kill Himself?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by mythman • Aug 14, 2014.

1. TuRon Davis

TuRon DavisActive Member

Threads:
    They say he struggled with depression for a long time. None really knows why he actually did it. I do know one thing though, money, fame and success does not measure happiness. RIP Robin Williams.

2. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It really doesn't matter to me why he took his life. He must have been in tremendous pain. He wanted a release and he got it.

It makes me really sad because I really enjoyed his comedy. He always, always made me laugh. I also enjoyed his serious roles.

It's just really sad. I really feel for his family. Not only do they have to deal with the loss of a family member who took his life, but they also have to deal with the media circus. Some very vicious ( and heartless) people are using his death to advanced their agenda.

3. Kendra70422

Kendra70422New Member

Threads:
    Robin Williams was a one of a kind Comedian and Actor that was extremely hilarious and popular by millions in the world. Robin Williams has made many attractive movies including Jumangi, Dead Poets Society, and Mrs. Doubtfire. These movies are my favorites from him and he has always been one of my favorite actors because of his individuality and creativity. He is so real, so triumph, and pertinent and these characteristics make him a beautiful legend. I looked up to him as a role model because he was so intelligent and good spirited, there wasn't anyone like this man. When I heard about the news of him committing suicide, it struck my heart spontaneously and made me hurt for a few minutes. I thought to myself, how could such a good man that was so good spirited and funny do such a thing? It says he committed suicide because he was depressed. I then went to yahoo and that's when I saw a video of him and his last minutes here on earth and thought why not watch it, and what a coincidence. I watched it and to me he looked perfectly fine but the thing is, we just never know what people are hiding underneath their skin. This man may have looked fine to everyone, but he was going through things, he was depressed and I can't believe nobody was there for him. I feel like he was by himself, alone, and needing the attention to strive harder, strive for more years on earth but nobody was there when he was screaming for help. All I can say is I will forever remember him and will forever watch his movies, and I will continue to pray for his family, I'm baffled that this occurred but I know God will make a way for his soul, and let him be his personal Comedian in heaven. R.I.P Robin Williams.