Why did you choose your avatar?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by justusforus • Sep 21, 2013.

1. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    So, basically you have skinny stick hands and a humongous, large head?

Just kidding. :D

2. BlackMage

BlackMageNew Member

Threads:
    It's the Black Mage of the famous Final Fantasy series. I love mages in any game, and this little guy is amazing. Very powerful, interesting and fun, and I like the fact that he is a mysterious character, in a way.

3. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    I just realised that I have randomly ended up with an avatar which I didn't upload. Has it happened to someone else?

4. Annetteb

AnnettebActive Member

Threads:
    I chose my avatar because it looks a lot like me in some ways. I will admit that the hair color is not like mine, but I do look more like my avatar than I thought I would. I like to try to make any avatar I use look as close to the real me as I can possibly get.

5. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    I really like my avatar. It's just a silly thing that one of my friends made for me because I got a follower on Tumblr. She never expected me to use it really, but I like it, so at the moment I use it for practically everything.

6. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Ashley Tisdale, I never used it anywhere else and it was small in size. I never post a picture of myself online for two reasons. One I feel like it puts me in the spotlight and two I think I'm ugly as sin.

7. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    Mine is just a picture of me. There is really no special story behind it. I just had it on my computer because I had just uploaded it to Facebook, so I cropped it and used it as an avatar. I'm not really sure why.

On other forums, I have either that avatar, one of a kitten or one that says "Sure, guys like blondes, but they love brunettes." I just like all of them -- not sure why.

Great, conversation-provoking question, though!

8. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I pretty much chose this avatar because its really pretty and I love Disney. The picture itself is a beautiful image, the colours are strong and I love Mulan. She's such a strong woman and nothing can get her down, a very inspiring person I think. I also had the image as my wallpaper during the time and I didn't think twice about using it here lol

9. LO0715

LO0715New Member

Threads:
    I wasn't sure if I wanted to post a personal picture of myself, so I just went ahead and just picked an avatar related to music. It's pretty cool. I love the headphones and since music is a major part of my life, what better avatar for me to choose. I'm sure with time I will change it because I can't stay with a specific avatar to represent me for too long, since I am always changing when it comes to my mood.

10. Strykstar

StrykstarActive Member

Threads:
    It's just a standard avatar but it looks very similar to me so I've since adopted it and use it all the time :)

11. Ruth B.

Ruth B.Active Member

Threads:
    This is my weenie girl Ayla, and she is also my FaceBook picture more often than not. She goes with any type forum.