Why do you like video games?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Scottie • Mar 21, 2014.

1. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Well, they are fun to play, it relieves me from stress and if ever I am waiting, I would play a game since time is fast whenever I play. It helps me a lot when I need to think about something too.

2. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Video games are like your personal therapist. I would rather spend 60 dollars on a nice game that I can play for hours than spending thousands on a therapist for stress relief. They help you escape reality for a while and let you become the character you always wanted to be. Not only that but it can also help you relieve your anger with fighting games. You don't have to go to any classes for that. Just play games.

3. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    They are a fun escape from reality. You can visit fantasy worlds that could not be visited in real life or other ones which probably cannot be visited. Also, many of them are a challenge. It's tough to beat that certain level or the whole game and the thrill of finally winning is a rush.

Finally, from an economic POV, they are normally a cheap, high quality form of entertainment.

4. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, I like it a lot (although I used to have much more time to play than I used to). Whenever I have a spare time I like to play some game. I wish I had more time left to play more, especially the old games (which are my favorite ones... for instance: "Residen Evil").