Why I love B&H Photo Video!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by mariee • Dec 29, 2014.

1. mariee

marieeActive Member

Threads:
    I discovered B&H as a photography enthusiast. But lately I've been loving it for other electronics or accessories. They sometimes have deals that are lower than Amazon, Newegg or other online electronic stores. But what really impressed me was their customer service.

I purchased 2 Sansa Clips + when they where on Black Friday sale (at a significant discount). After using one for a few days, my partner noted the battery was dying much sooner than it should. About a week after we got it, it wouldn't even charge. So I contacted B&H and not only did the quickly offer to send me a replacement, but they also refunded our return shipping. Also, the original order was sent using first class mail (I decided not to spend a little more as it wasn't time sensitive), but the replacement was shipped Priority. The only thing I lost was a trip to the post office. I think that's great considering other places have such horrible service after they get your money.

Overall I was impressed by how easy was the whole process and just wanted to share with you guys. This store is not just for professional photographers, videographers, etc. It's a great option you should consider whenever shopping for electronics online.

2. henryp

henrypNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you. We are very glad you're so satisfied and grateful you took the time to say so.