why people hate justin bieber ?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by thc101mc • Sep 9, 2012.

1. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to dislike Justin Bieber because his music was childish, his songs were silly and he had a little girl's voice.

Now I dislike him because he drives like a jerk, gets into fights, assaulted a 12 year old, locked a CSI producer in a closet during filming, gave his pet hamster to a fan, who killed it, bought a pet monkey and abandoned it in a foreign country, showed up two hours late to perform in front of a paying crowd because he was playing video games, had his bodyguards smash all the phones and cameras of female fans at a nightclub in Vienna, and made a rude comment to Orlando Bloom about his ex wife and then posted a photo of Bloom's ex wife on Instagram to get Orlando Bloom angry. He went to the Anne Frank house and made a stupid comment about Anne Frank. He got his photo taken in front of a shrine that honors Japanese war criminals who committed horrible atrocities. He accepted a medal from the Canadian government wearing a backwards baseball cap and didn't fasten both straps of the medal, to make him look more gangsta. He painted a racist monkey cartoon on a wall in Brazil. He had a neighbor's house egged.
    He was arrested for drunk drag racing in Miami.

He's a horrible human being and a spoiled brat. That's why I don't buy his music or support him with my entertainment dollars.

#21Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  2. Nickchick

NickchickWell-Known Member

Threads:
    He really doesn't phase me. I know he's done so many things but none of it surprises me. Child stars tend to get messed up. I don't know. I always think of him as just a stupid kid even though he's 18. 18 is still young. I'm sure by the time he's in his 20s he will get his act together.

3. Kendra70422

Kendra70422New Member

Threads:
    When Justin Bieber first came out I thought he was young, cute, and a great singer. His smile was so adorable and I couldn't stop listening to his music. Baby was my favorite song of his and I loved singing the rap part. Justin Bieber has always been determined in his career, determined to give his fans great music at the best he can give it. He is only 20 years old, just like me, I'm a few months older than him but we are the same age. This is another fact that drew me to Justin Bieber. Now he isn't quite someone I would listen to, I couldn't tell you his latest song if I tried. I don't think he is as good as he used to be, just like Rihanna, she used to be a good girl, until she started wearing all red and changing her image from good girl gone bad. I miss the way Rihanna used to be, and Justin Bieber as well.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    He is 20 years old, so now that he's in his 20's and still drunk driving, do you still think he'll get his act together? I think he has to hit rock bottom before he turns his life around and he's not there yet.

5. Nickchick

Threads:
    Last time I remember he was 18, geez time goes by too quickly. I feel old.
    He probably does have to hit rock bottom but since he just started his 20s, I think there's still time to turn around his life. I mean I'm not saying he will. I don't really know anything about the dude but he's still young. Now I've never broken the law but I have said some ridiculous things in the past just a few years ago. They say your mind doesn't fully mature until you're 25.

#25Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  6. Sly14Cat

Sly14CatActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think people hate him as much as they hate what he represents. Here's a video I came across on Reddit a week or so ago that explains it perfectly:
    [video=youtube;PmTUW-owa2w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmTUW-owa2w[/video]

Besides that I dunno maybe that he treats his fans terribly and keeps breaking the law...

7. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I personally have no hatred towards the kid. I don't even have a clue as to what his music sounds like as I don't have a JB fan in my house. He's just a young teenage celebrity trying to make it into this hard thing called life.

8. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A lot of people feel this way.. but if you were to walk on to a movie set at any given time, there wouldn't be many stars left that you would like. I know this for a fact. Justin has just been less careful and I think that's deliberate, to stay relevant.

9. erik120

erik120Active Member

Threads:
    No, people dislike JB because he is a spoiled contemptuous and disingenuous person, who makes pop songs for 16 yr old girls, gets all the money and fame for making the most stupid repetitive bland "songs" if you can call them that, he is rude, he is spoiled, he is disrespectful, he tries to be hardcore but when you look like a 15 yr old girl its kind of hard to do that and tries to be all gangster all of a sudden. And he thinks he is a god amongst men for exploiting shamelessly a niche and maybe not even being aware of that. And he is a whiny prick, that's why people hate him.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is a video about hated video game developer Phil Fish. Why did you post it in a thread about Justin Bieber?

11. Nickchick

Threads:
    I agree with you. So many people are easily bothered by celebrities but I mean many of them aren't malicious. It's all for shallow reasons IMO. That's why I can honestly say I dislike only a few. A 20 year old punk is the least of my worries.

12. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have heard so much of this Justin Bieber, and yet I have never bothered to google him or find out what he sounds like. To me he is just some kid with money somewhere in this world. He is just one of many. If you showed me a picture of him, I wouldn't recognise him. It's strange. I have seen his face many times but I couldn't describe it. I guess it's just very average.