Wicked Lasers 1250mW S3 Arctic

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by Robert E. • Sep 5, 2012.

1. Robert E.

Robert E.New Member

Threads:
    I've been looking into powerful handheld lasers for a while now and I've been focused on the S3 Arctic 1000mW laser for $300. Recently, the laser has been improved upon and Wicked Lasers is now offering a 1250mW version of the S3 Arctic for $400. Has anyone experimented with the new 1250mW? Is 250 additional mW really worth the extra $100? If you haven't experienced the 1250mW S3 Arctic, can you still try to give me an idea to how much more powerful it is than the 1000mW?

Would you recommend any other handheld lasers with equal or greater power? I think the power and price of wicked lasers is unmatched, but am I wrong? :cool:

If you haven't already, go check out wicked lasers website.

2. techbeast34

techbeast34Member

Threads:
    I totally agree with you. The price and the power of Wicked Lasers is unmatched, also with the fact that the workmanship on the lasers is great. An extra 250 mW will do a ton for you, as it can practically burn through anything the 1000 mW can't. If you watch Kipkay's videos, you will see some videos of him demonstrating the lasers. He had one video where he put several S3 Arctic 1000mW and 1250mW lasers against an iPad 3. Lets just say the iPad 3 didn't last very long, even though the glass reflected the laser beams.