Will Captain America 2 be a great movie?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by lindbergh • Jan 20, 2014.

1. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I loved the first Captain America. Though I found Cap one of the most boring superheroes in the Marvel universe, I found the first movie to be quite interesting and exciting. However, looking at the trailers of Captain America 2, I'm no longer that excited. It seems lackluster and bland. What do you think? Will the second Cap movie be as exciting as the first?

2. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I agree. I don't think they are putting too much effort into making these movies unique anymore and are probably saving most of their biggest moves for the Avengers movie. I'm okay with it, but I'm not going to see CA in theaters anymore just because I'm not really a fan of him in the first place and I'll just wait for the Bluray release for this one. I think the makers know that these are just kind of "filler" movies until they get to the Avengers which is why they aren't putting as much effort into making them stand out or original anymore, which like I said, I'm entirely okay with since they are necessary to make the Avengers, but due to this I'm just going to wait for that movie instead.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I didn't like the first one, so I can't imagine how the second could be any good... these Marvel and comic book movis are geting worse each year. I think the producers take advantage that these movies are usually successful blockbusters that make a lot of money, and they stopped trying to make them good quality. Why prize for quality if they will make money anyway, right? I have not been watching movies like that anymore, i'd rather spend my money watching better quality stuff. I loved the first X Men movies, first Batman movies and Spider Man, but tbe rest were bad.

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love most marvel movies, it's money well spent to see them on the movies, so I have big expectation to see Captain America 2. I hope it's not like Iron Man 3, my only disappointment recently in Marvell movies. I can't say I enjoy Batman though isabbbela.

5. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    I've seen the trailer and honestly, I'm not very excited about it. I don't agree with Hollywood's direction in making everything dark and moody and this was how I felt after watching the trailers. Comic book superheroes were supposed to bring entertainment and fun to the audiences but Hollywood murdered that. Being a comic book fan however, I know that I'll still watch it regardless of how it turns out.

6. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Captain America the movie is good not great but good. I liked the movie because I am into Agents of Shield that come on and the last few where taken from the Cap America story line which is interesting. It is interesting that bad guy is stronger than ever and give the good guys a run for their money.

I agree that Marvel is turning all of the story lines to the dark side. Batman had gotten too dark for me, I have not seen the last two films that came out.