Will you Barnes and Noble be seeing you this Christmas?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Esperahol • Nov 26, 2012.

1. Esperahol

EsperaholActive Member

Threads:
    I know I will be making a stop over there, but only because I need a couple of records for my mother. I bought her this all-in-one for Christmas last year and I need to get her some records to play on it. I am hoping for some sort of ah... gift certificate for the store since I am a confirmed bibliophile. Seriously... I have a problem that I have no intention of dealing with. Anyone else?

2. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    I always end up getting something at Barnes and Noble for at least one person. The best bet is to pick up a gift card and be done with it. It's better to let the person buy whatever they want instead of me picking it out. I've made some really horrible choices in the past so I've learned my lesson.

3. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    My girlfriend and I already went once and ended up with books for her mother and sister. I actually have a plan to go back tomorrow to get something for my best friend. I like shopping at Barnes and Noble! I could order a lot of the stuff they have online, but it's much more fun to browse in person especially when you only have a faint idea of what to get a person. I could never go wrong with a book or music with the people in my life.

4. MakingCents

MakingCentsActive Member

Threads:
    I always buy the kids in my life lots of toys for Christmas. But I also always buy them at least one book. So yes, Barnes and Noble should be getting my business this season.

5. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I can never skip a visit to the bookstore...especially if I have a 'reason'. Holidays? Well OF COURSE I *need* to stop there ;).

Seriously though, I think it's great to get books and reading games for kids to have for the holidays...and who doesn't love a good book or lovely journal? And I adore the whole atmosphere. I could spend hours there, they even have coffee ;).