Will You Buy A New Outfit For Christmas?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by littlewitch66 • Dec 12, 2017.

1. mdbree17

mdbree17Member

Threads:
    When I was still working, I ought to buy something not only for myself but for my friends and family. I did buy a short. One for me and one for my hubby. I still have clothes to wear, so I am not buying other outfits or so.

2. Martinsx

MartinsxActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, that's nice. Kids and birthday celebration, when did I even celebrated my last birthday? I can't really remember but anyways, I hope she had fun that very day and make sure you don't spoil her silly with gifts.

3. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I actually usually do acquire enough to make most if not all of a new outfit, and if it is most I will go and pick up the rest. It is nice to take at least one time a year to get some new clothes.

4. dionnextherese

dionnexthereseActive Member

Threads:
    I always buy a new outfit for Christmas. There are always huge discounts on clothing brands whenever it's Christmas season here in our country which is the Philippines. I always take that chance because who does not like sales and discounts? I also buy outfits for my family and friends because Christmas is all about sharing after all.

5. dane

daneMember

Threads:
    I used to buy new stuff for Christmas Day when I was younger, but the older I get, the less I feel the need. Even if I'm going somewhere, there's always something in my wardrobe that will work just fine. Also, there's tons of clothes I haven't worn yet so buying something new would totally feel like a waste of money right now.

6. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    In fact I would rather give some of my old clothes to needy ones instead of buying new clothes for myself. I have stopped buying clothes on festivals a long time ago as I am dead against show business. I agree children have the right to buy new clothes as they look at everything in a new light. However, I buy new clothes almost every 4-6 months so I don't see any rush to buy during festive season.

7. gee wanjiru

gee wanjiruNew Member

Threads:
    I too will not be buying any new outfit for Christmas. I remember when I was a kid my brothers and I would always get new outfits from our parents. It was such an amazing feeling. I personally used to sleep with my new dress under the pillow the Christmas eve just in case someone decided to steal it.

Maybe it is because I already have many outfits and I am not growing in size anymore hence no need for any new attire. God willing though, when I get children, I will always buy them new attire.

8. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I am not looking to buy new clothes this Christmas. The fact is I already have some new clothes, I bought long ago, which I'm yet to wear. I've just decided to use one or two of the clothes for the celebration. I'm not totally freaked over getting a special form of wears for the season. Any good decent outfit or clothes is fine by me unlike when one was much younger the wears have to be unique in one form or the other.

9. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I am not buying any clothing items for this Christmas. I will be reusing my outfit from the previous year. I think buying Christmas wear every year is unnecessary. You can always reuse.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah i also consider it unnecessary we should first see our budget and can reuse the clothes as well.