Window Shopping In Different Stores

Discussion in Shopping Discussion started by gracer • Aug 9, 2016.

1. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    Hello everyone! :)

Whenever I have the time and I am planning on buying something soon, I have the tendency to go window shopping in different stores at a time. I usually do this during the Christmas season when I have a list of things to buy for gift giving. It can be a bit tiring but I do hop from one store to another until I find my perfect item.

Do you also window shop in different stores when you have the time or do you immediately buy what's available in a store you go to?

2. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    @gracer@gracer....being an avid shopper, this is something I thoroughly enjoy doing, something my husband can't get his head around LOL At least yours is a seasonal thing. I do it as and when the fancy takes me, even when I know I don't have any money to spend, because I enjoy it just as much as I enjoy shopping.

I guess for someone like my husband who doesn't really like shopping, it's a little weird. But it allows me to browse and decide if I really like something. I find looking at stuff a few times over a few visits, as opposed to jumping straight in and buying it really helps because in the past I've found I didn't really like something after all LOL

3. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Before you go shopping you ought to do some research find out which stores you'll buy what you want from at the cheapest prices. In fact, you could use window shopping to make a price list so you know which stores sell anything else you might buy regularly at the lowest prices. Once you have your shopping list, you'll be getting good deals all the time.

That said, I don't do much Window shopping these days preferring instead to take a look at prices of what I want to buy on the net before I go shopping. If I can't get a good deal in the brick and mortar stores, I could buy what I need online.

4. gracer

gracerActive Member

Threads:
    I guess I'm a bit lucky to have a husband who also enjoys roaming around for great deals first before buying into anything. He could even be more dedicated at finding his perfect deal than me. Among the two of us, I'm the one who gets tired hopping from one store to another in the end. Lol!

But yeah, window shopping is indeed a good way of saving because you get to check out which stores offer lower prices for the things you want to buy. I also find it beneficial for my health because I get to exercise while enjoying myself. :)