Window Shopping Online

Discussion in Misc & Others started by DrRipley • Oct 8, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I love window shopping online, but sometimes it really gets difficult to pull back and not purchase something especially once I've convinced myself "I have to have it". I usually don't give in, though, as if I do I'd probably start a bad habit out of it. Do you guys window shop online, or do you only browse around when you need something?

2. Jonathan23

Jonathan23New Member

Threads:
    I have same problems passing by travel agencie windows if they have palmtree setting son their window and convince myself that I can afford another trip.:)

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Mostly just when I need something, but even then it can get dangerous lol. I don't usually end up just buying what I was looking for.. even shopping for what you needed leads to spending more than you expected! lol.

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I am a big window shopper online. I would say I window shop online every day, sometimes for hours. I window shop to see what I like and I keep it in mind for when the sales come along. I even create a list of the items I wish to buy. Window shopping and searching for the best deals online is actually very time consuming but I do enjoy it.

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    From time to time I like to get online and window shop sometimes I have to admit I will cave and buy something but the good thing is that it isn't a habit and I don't do it all the time. But I do like to window shop online from time to time.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Its one of the hardest things to do because I always get the biggest temptations to buy something so in those cases I just save the items in my favorites so that over time I can eliminate the things I just had a craving and an impulse for later on.

7. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    I am not a window shopper. I am really not a shopper. I always make lists of things I need, and I stick to the lists. I know, that is strange for a woman, but I don't like shopping.

8. Treighsie

TreighsieActive Member

Threads:
    I do! I look around, see what's out there... see if it's somewhere else for a better deal. The worst is when I decide to actually go back and buy it, and can't find it.

9. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For the purpose of comparing prices I can afford to at times take a look around. The worst scenario would be finding a product on some online store whose reputation is questionable and know that you could have you just have to miss out on that deal. . .

And then of course you may come across those special offers that expired a few days ago but still listed. . .that's why I try to avoid all that by limiting window shopping online.

10. coco85

coco85New Member

Threads:
    I honestly love window shopping online. Yeah it does get difficult to resist buying something which you like before it goes out of stock but as a workaround, I now add all those products which I like to my wishlist and buy one thing at a time. If I see something which I've fallen in love with (like a really pretty dress) but is really expensive, I just get my dress maker to copy the pattern. ;)

11. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always window shop online to get an idea of how much the item that I want is priced in diff. stores, especially if it's an electronic item, a book, or a cd/dvd. But for everything else like clothes or shoes, I just go to the store directly when I need to buy one.

12. KC Evans

KC EvansMember

Threads:
    I love internet shopping. Because I love keeping up with the latest fashion styles I computer window shop often. What I do have a habit of is debating whether to buy certain things or not. I will put a few items in the shopping cart because I want it. It is easy access because its right her ( on my pc screen ) . After i have added like 10 items I will delete like 9 lol..