Window Shopping?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kingusama92 • May 10, 2012.

1. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    I personally always avoid the shopping malls because I hate going there so much. So in the end, I'm not a window shopper. However, I do browse online on websites, like Amazon or Land's End, therefore I'm an online window shopper. When it comes to malls, they always make me sad, which is due, I guess, to the fact everyone is consuming both consumer items and food - food in one hand and clothes in the other.

2. sarahlou773

sarahlou773Member

Threads:
    I hate window shopping! As soon as I have run out of money or bought what it was I wanted to purchase I just want to leave.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I do not hang around after I have gotten what I need when I must go shopping and window shopping isn't my thing, so I leave that for those shopping shoppers, if you know what I mean. I like window shopping only when necessary and I need something special, in other words, I save my money until the need arises for something new.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm an online window shopper. I like browsing items online with no noise and no crowds ,and the items are neatly categorized instead of sloppily sitting on shelves. Plus I can add an item to my wishlist and think about it for a couple of days. If I change my mind, I can just delete the item. Sometimes the price drops while the item is sitting on my wish list, which makes me happy. :)

(I live near a mall, so sometimes I do offline window shopping too.)

#24Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  5. sarahlou773

sarahlou773Member

Threads:
    Online window shopping is completely different! I can do that all day! :) I have this really bad habit of shopping online, spending ages deciding what would look good together, put it all in the basket and then decide that I can't afford to actually buy anything! Wastes a couple of hours though :)

6. FaisalDarr96

FaisalDarr96New Member

Threads:
    I try not to window shop since it wastes a lot of time, I only really bother going shopping when I need to. I do most of my shopping online now but I guess I window shop online every now and again!

7. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    In the past I window shopped, but it was a huge waste of time because I never ended up buying anything. I do most of my shopping online because its more cost effective than if I purchased things in store in my area.

8. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I don't really like window shopping. I think visiting shops without a real purpose is a waste of time. Also, I don't find it very entertaining.

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    Although, I must say that at this time of year I do go window shopping with my friend because we love to look into the windows at all the beautiful decorations that they have and if we see something that is different, we may buy it. Then we will go to the coffee shop and have coffee, cocoa or just a sandwich and soda while we're out. Sometimes we switch it out and go to the bar for a drink or two when we are not driving.

10. JessiFox

JessiFoxActive Member

Threads:
    I've always loved window shopping. Sometimes it's a bit of a bummer if I'm low on money but overall I think it's nice to be out of the house and social, window shopping with a friend and maybe grabbing a bite to eat. It also gives me a lot of ideas and inspiration for gift ideas, things I may want or need to buy eventually, etc. I actually find that it cuts down on my impulse shopping, if anything.

11. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I'm a very imaginative person and window shopping works really well with my attitude. I can satisfy myself by just looking at different products and dreaming about the time when I already have them. I also use the products that I see as inspiration for some of my recycling projects or use the design of the products to create my own by using some of the available materials that can be found here at home.

12. cheapnfljerseys3

cheapnfljerseys3New Member

Threads:
    Cheap NBA Jerseys

When a man or woman in a relationship flirts with someone else, with no intention of taking it any further than that. It's like looking at a brand new 50" HDTV without the intention of buying it, even though it's still nice to imagine having sex with it.

13. almari_011

almari_011Member

Threads:
    I'm a big window shopper since the mall is the route on my way home. I love browsing and walking through stores. It makes me save money so I can buy things that I've set my eyes on. :) So if I have money already, I can just go to the shop and buy it without having to waste time browsing for hours. I do it before. :)

14. olorien

olorienActive Member

Threads:
    I love to window shop! I do most of it online, though. Sites that sell things that interest me such as makeup or tech products grab my attention and I can get lost for hours if I'm not careful. It's a great way to get ideas for gifts or future purchases and compare products.

15. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    I would love to be the typethat can window shop for fun, but for me, it is literally a sick form of torture. I can window shop for about 30 minutes, and then i begin casually picking items up.small ones at first and then the next thing i know, I'm attempting to purchase new uggs and a Coach purse, while my fiance drags me out of the store.there are times when I will actually attempt to go into a mall or store without my purse.those are the times when i leave the store feeling annoyed and frustrated and then i go " binge shopping", shortly after that.lol.

16. blurinoctober

blurinoctoberActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes. Lately I've gotten sick of it and I just want to get out of the stores, but I used to want to go window shopping a lot when I was younger. It was a way to get out of the house without spending a ton of money, which my mom preferred, and I often got to let my mother know what I wanted for future gift ideas.

17. emmy2points

emmy2pointsActive Member

Threads:
    I do window shop from time to time especially around the higher end, big name brand stores. I find myself fantasizing about outrageously expensive clothes or jewelry that I'll never own or never care to own, and they sometimes make interesting topics of discussion when I go window shopping with a friend. If anything, walking around a mall, department store, or shopping center gets me out of the house and exercising even for just a little bit without spending any money.

18. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I never used to be, I used to be the typical man who just wanted to go in and buy what I wanted and then go home. When I started dating an older lady she used to do it all the time and I found that I sort of liked doing it as well, it has been two years since we split up and I still find myself window shopping. :)

19. Sallyjames

SallyjamesNew Member

Threads:
    This completely a funny experience. Sometimes I have also create some surprising deals with it. This really very interesting or I should also say cheers….

20. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    As far as I'm concerned window shopping is fun when you just want to walk around town and see what's going on. And especially when you are with that special someone and enjoying it and you amy want to do it again sometime. So have fun window shopping.