Window Shopping?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by kingusama92 • May 10, 2012.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I love it! But only when I'm prepared to buy something if I just "gotta have it". I especially love window shopping during the christmas holidays. I can't stand malls though.. too faddy, cookie cutter, mass produced. I like the unique places that don't carry what every other place in the city is carrying.

2. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I'm with you on that one. I love to shop in places where there is a lot of odd items that everyone can't get when they go shopping. I like the different little antique shops and places like that. Those little shops where other people don't wonder off to so I can buy something different. That way you can buy Christmas presents that no one else has or can find.

3. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    I enjoy window shopping when I am out and about without the kids. Otherwise they would just start seeing stuff they wat e to buy for them.

4. Aristot

AristotNew Member

Threads:
    I also like window shopping but most of the time i don't have single time to go for shopping. i just go to online and start shopping anytime save money & time . but many time i felt to watch those things which i want to purchase.. but i like online shopping...anytime

5. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I absolutely LOVE window shopping and browsing online!!! I especially enjoy it if I'm doing with someone else who likes it. However, I can very happily go it alone and not have a problem at all. I love shopping and for me, this is just part of the experience :) A lot people around me can't get their heads around it, and feel I'm mad LOL My husband can't understand how I can take a trip into town just to window shop, whether I have the money or not. What can I say, shopping really is my weakness!

6. Aristot

AristotNew Member

Threads:
    I also like window shopping but i can't do the shop alone . IF somebody with me it would be good because discussion is very important while you are purchasing something . why i am likng shop online because of If i like something. i can get anything with in minutes without going to market when i have got the product . i have option their . i can easily return . but when i have done window shop . i have no option to return.

7. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    I sometimes use window shopping as a past time. I find it as a useful measure to relax me and take my mind away for something that had been bothering me or to see if there would be something that I would probably acquire at a later date. I would explore the clothing and appliances offerings. However, the appliances seem to excite me more than the other things because get to examine the machines and I learn about any new innovations.

8. abonnen

abonnenActive Member

Threads:
    I personally do not like shopping at all, so I don't do it often I do shopping once a month for groceries and maybe once a month for other things (trash bag, cleaning, etc.) I rarely buy clothes, I do enjoy antique stores and thrift stores but thats about it.

9. clair02

clair02Member

Threads:
    Oh no! Window shopping is not for me. I really hate looking at something that I want and not being able to have it there and then. I would rather go to the mall knowing that I'm looking to buy a certain item, and then walk around comparing prices. It feels better knowing that I will get it in the end.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    yup clair02! i also agreed with you and window shopping is not my style. Doesn't suites me.

11. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    Personally, I like doing that whenever I'm looking for something in specific I may be interested in, sometimes I just walk around and if anything catches my attention then I just buy it if I have the money in that instant, otherwise, I just leave and start saving up for buying it later.

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I''m a big window shopper just to see what the prices are and wondering about stuff I need. I like to find bargains and I window shop for them always. Love to window shop anyway.

13. clair02

clair02Member

Threads:
    I guess it all really does come down to a matter of personal preference. I can see how some people might be excited about the prospect of window shopping, while others are terrified by it. Makes for a wonderfully diverse and interesting shopping experience.

14. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I love window shopping. I even window shop online. That is my favorite pastime – online window shopping. That is because I am afraid to buy stuff online. Its somehow difficult for me to buy things without actually seeing it physically.

15. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Window shopping seems to be the only option for me when going to the mall since I usually don't have any money. I go to the mall to go take my daughter for a walk there since the parks are terrible. I do a little window shopping while I'm there, I don't do this often though maybe once or twice a month.

16. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I do that a lot and especially because most of the time, I don't have any money to purchase it. There's a satisfaction to seeing what you can't buy and imagining that one day you'll be able to buy it when unfortunately, you seldom can.