Winter safety supplies for your car

Discussion in Auto & Moto started by Zyni • Nov 16, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Any recommendations for good sites to buy safety items to keep in your car during the winter? There seem to be a lot of expensive options out there. I tend to keep some supplies in my car and would buy some stuff like emergency "space" blankets (which are affordable). There are a lot of other items suggested on some lists of what you should have, but they seem to link the most pricey stuff available. So, where are the good deals on winter safety supplies? Any ideas?

2. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    You pretty much listed all of them. Nonetheless, an equal danger involves cold weather driving ability. A person has to know how to drive in snow or ice. In other words, they should drive slowly and refrain from slamming on the breaks.

3. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    I think the cheapest winter items would be the DIY from Youtube.check out how you can make-do with the items around the house to pull you through the winter instead of purchasing the expensive items for a short while. It helps saves a lot and may not be so difficult to make.

4. Jason76

Jason76Active Member

Threads:
    Battery and fuel powered stuff would always be a help. For instance, in the event of an emergency, you might might want to have flashlights, heaters, and cooking machines. Basically, you need to be prepared for a camping scenario. By the way, also don't forget to pack a tent and sleeping bags.