Winter vs Summer gas.

Discussion in Gas & Electricity started by Hedonologist • Mar 3, 2014.

1. Hedonologist

HedonologistActive Member

Threads:
    In Winter I pay £4-£5 per day for gas, whereas in summer it is £1-£2 per day. How much are you paying for gas in total? I am using the gas for heating in winter, and a gas stove and 1/2 baths showers per day all year around.

2. Mafdet

MafdetMember

Threads:
    Where I live gas is pretty expensive and they keep getting the rates up. During winter we pay about four times the amount we pay in summer per month. We were lucky this winter. It was quite a warm one and we did not have to turn the heat up that much. But it's worrying how they don't keep in mind the fact that this is no longer a luxury but a necessity. We should think about other ways of warming up :)

3. Fabulouslady

FabulousladyNew Member

Threads:
    In the winter my gas bill be high and the summer it be low. I hate to see the cold weather come because I know I have to pay a 200-300 bill. I wish I could find programs in my area

4. justusforus

justusforusActive Member

Threads:
    Gas is still cheaper than electricity here in California. I used a space heater and wow the bill jumped. It was actually cheaper to use the gas wall heater and my stove and dryer as well as water heater all use gas and my bill will stay around 80 dollars a month.