Wish: Hit Or Miss, But Ultimately Worth It

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by cnt422 • Dec 3, 2015.

1. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    I'm not sure if all of you are aware of this app called Wish. It has major discounts for a wide range of products. I've bought a few items from them over the past year, and the quality is mostly decent. Athough, as the title says, in terms of customer support, it's really lacking. I recently ordered an item that took over a moth to arrive, and I as offered very little support. Most of the products come from China, and some are very low quality. The best way to utilize the site is to thoroughly read reviews. Users post pictures and can offer a lot of insight into the quality and size of each product. Products are easy to find, and the categories are good. What could really use some work is the search function, sometimes you have to be absurdly specific. So, criticisms aside, Wish is worth it. The prices are great and I have yet to return a product I've received from their sellers.

2. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Hmm, well, it sounds like this could be an iffy propostion. I will keep it in mind. I had a bad experience ordering something from China though. It took like 6 weeks to ship supposedly, and then they asked for an extension! I was like forget it! please give me my money back. to their credit they did, but that whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth.

3. cnt422

cnt422New Member

Threads:
    I've ordered five items from Wish, and my mother has ordered more, and we've really had mostly positive experiences with shipping and quality. Some of it is iffy but I always read all reviews before ordering something, that way I know what I'm getting into.

4. tasha

tashaActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this and will take a look to see because it is so nice to shop online and it is great to have a place that we can trust will deliver and the goods will be quality too