Wish Online Store

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Jgreengrl • Nov 19, 2016.

1. Jgreengrl

JgreengrlNew Member

Threads:
    Have any of you purchased items from the Wish store? My daughter recently suggested the app to me because of their extremely low prices.
    It appears to be very well stocked, And a lot of the items look nice, but I am a bit concerned about the quality.
    Would you tell me about your experiences?

2. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I've tried one S. Korean product (Jacket) being advertised in Wish and I liked it very much because it feels premium all the way down to the seems even though it was priced cheaply. You should try it out, the only problem though would be shipping, cause I have to wait for 28 days to have it delivered to my doorsteps because it has to come from S. Korea directly.

3. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds lucrative!
    I've not heard about this app before, but taking the note from the discussions of the thread I'm going to try it for sure. However, there're times when the basic price of an item is less, but the shipping charge makes it costly. I've to check the overall price that I need to pay before giving up to my curiosity.

4. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of this app before and have read reviews about it incase I'd like to order from it someday. Most reviews are good the only downside is delivery time which can be a wait of a complete month but I still think it's okay since it's so far. I have read the the items quality is alright compared to their pricing.

5. luckycharm

luckycharmActive Member

Threads:
    You are very true. Once I was trapped by such gimmicks in online shopping. Even though quoted price seems to be low when it comes to shipping charges it may be equivalent or even more than the similar offers around. Now I am very careful about going through everything like the final cost to me before finalizing a deal.

I think shopping sites are also in favor of those bogus offers and highlight them to attract more customers. May be they pay more than others to have high visibility for their products.

Wish store is something new to me. I am going to have a look at this and check something useful to me but only after considering the total cost impact.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    This is actually the first time I head this Wish Online store. At first I thought you were referring to wish lists on different online stores but then I realized you were referring to a separate app. I haven't tried it yet but I probably will and I'll check if they deliver in our country as well. I've been looking some items at Ebay but they are all expensive so I guess I'll be checking this out :)

7. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I am not sure that I have heard of this one, but I have to say that I like the sound of it. It makes me think of the first time I opened up a Sharper Image magazine when I was younger and thought everything was from the future.

8. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I was misled by your post on Wish online store. In the first place, I was thinking that this is about the products you want to purchase online. Then you have made a series of listing to get track of which they would be purchased first. I said, I am sorry for my wrong notion of this post. Well, this app is the first time I have heard this one. I haven't visited this yet. I would later to find it and familiarize myself of what is being sold there.

9. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen this store but I have never tried to purchase anything on there. I get ads for it on my phone every so often. I am not sure what experiences other people have had with this store. It seems like it might be a way to get a bargain, but I am not sure. I haven't checked it out.

10. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't heard of this online store before if prices of items are at a comfortable range that'll be a big plus and one main thing to consider visiting the store. With regards to quality I would go with small purchases first as a way of testing their stocks. I am sure it's going to be same quality elsewhere I am thinking it's a new store and probably lowering sales to capture new customers.