Wokout Dvd Vs Gym Membership:which Is Better?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by NinetyEighty1 • Dec 28, 2017.

1. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    Okay, between the two which seems like a more effective and cheaper way of working out? A workout DVD like body beast were you can work at home at your own leisure or doing it traditional and going to the gym? Which has better results and seems like a better and cheaper workout plan?

2. Athanas

AthanasActive Member

Threads:
    Workout DVD is alittle bit cheaper, but I do not think if it can give the best results. It is very difficult for one to fully concentrate on the screen at the same time concentrating on his workouts. I think it is now time to rule out the factor of saving money and gofor the gym membership. With regard to this, individuals should make sure they go for that gym membership in a little bit cheap gyms, to maximise on saving the money.

3. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that it totally depends on what your goals are. Most of the home workout DVD’s are for more of an aerobic workout, which is good for strengthening your heart and lungs, and toning up your muscles. However, if you are interested in specifically building up muscles, more like a bodybuilder, then just doing aerobic exercises is not going to help much in the way of doing that for you.
    The DVD exercise also would require that you have room to do the exercises, so another consideration is where you live and how much room you have.
    If you live in a second story apartment, you should NOT be doing jumping up and down exercises because it will upset the person who lives in the apartment beneath you. If you are in a basement apartment, then this would not be an issue; so all you need be concerned about is having enough space to do the exercises.

4. Ani_m

Ani_mMember

Threads:
    If you're not truly committed to it, I'd say go for a DVD instead of a gym membership. Those can get quite expensive if you're not well informed too. Also, there's always youtube. there are plenty of channels with routines and plans that can give you a nice workout at home without spending anything.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Me, I just take about 30 min. a day, or try to at least, just exercising watching tv...totally free! I must admit that sometimes I don't exercise for days. Locally at Ala Moana Shopping center there is a new workout spa to go to.

, just opened for everyone to go to with a fee to use the spa and their equipment. It's best to use the method of exercising that's best for you for we're all different. Mine is totally free.