Wonder Core Advice?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Theo • Sep 21, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I saw the ad for the Wonder Core ab crunch machine and wondered if anyone had bought one? There are also cheaper versions on eBay and I wonder if they are as good?

I have read reviews, and they are mixed, but I still think it looks like a good idea, but would be interested in what others think. I like the idea that it's smaller and versatile so it can be used in a small space and isn't too expensive.

2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think that those kind of fitness machines are fine for people who are trying to build up muscles; but they really don't do anything to help a person lose fat around the midsection. So, whether or not it would be beneficial for someone depends on what they are trying to accomplish. For a long time, we have been told that if we exercise a certain area, we will lose fat there; but now they are saying that this is not true at all. Fat comes off a little bit at a time from all over the body, and not just the part that you are exercising. That is why we usually show the loss where we least care about, which is where we have the least fat anyway.
    However, if you are trying to build up the muscles in your abdomen, then using a fitness machine should help a lot, since the exercise does strengthen and build up muscles to look larger.
    I have not heard of the crunch machine you are asking about ,@Theo@Theo ; but pretty much that is the result you can expect from any of these devices.