Wonder Woman (2017)

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Shine_Spirit • Jun 9, 2017.

1. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    Starring Gal Gadot and directed by Patty Jenkins. Have you've watched?

I already watched and I can say that the movie is wonderful! The script is clever, funny and action packed (the special effects are incredible), the direction is exceptional and the cast is very effective (especially Gal Gadot, who was perfect on the role).

It's simply (without the slightest exaggeration) the redemption of DC in theaters!

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have been hearing some good things, and then also a lot of angry people for some reason. I had no idea that it was controversial, but I want to see it even more now.

3. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    @larryl332@larryl332 I honestly see no reason for any kind of controversy. The movie is not perfect (just like any other movie), but it's extremely above average (it's one of the best movies of 2017), especially when talking about movies involving superheroes.

#3Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  4. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard lots of positive reviews about this movie, but I haven't watched it yet. I am thinking about to watch it. I have seen the trailer and yes it looks awesome. I have also heard that this movie has earned quite well and has break many records in earning. So now I wan to see this movie even more.

5. Shine_Spirit

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100 Yes, the movie has being very well accepted by critics and the public. The box office is also great (globally, it has already exceeded $ 400 million so far). You definitely have to watch this movie in theaters because the feeling is incredible! :)

#5Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  6. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    I watched this movie with my friend yesterday and it was a really awesome movie. Wonder Woman played by Gal Gadot is so natural and I have to say she is the perfect fit for the movie. The plot is wonderful and the graphics and VFX were really cool. A power-packed movie to watch. Worth the money spent. We really enjoyed a lot. Please do see in the theater for a better experience. :)

7. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    Wow, that much earning in that short time!! It is awesome. Honestly saying I tried to find out this movie in near theater but I guess I am late. Here new movies have already taken place of it I guess. I am still searching for it, and I hope I will get a chance to see it in theaters. Otherwise I have to wait for DVD.

8. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Most likely I won't be getting to watch it in the theatres but it's the one that I did search yesterday online. However, it is yet to be available for downloading as per my understanding.

Whenever it is available I shall surely watch it. I am not a fan of movies involving superheros however, this one sounds promising and I hear a lot of good for Gal Gadot.

9. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have watched the trailer for this movie and it looks great. Now that I have read these comments I really want to go watch it but I am not sure it's still in theartres. I guess I will have to wait for it's download to be available. I have also heard of people being angry about the movie but I don't seem to understand why.

10. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeodMember

Threads:
    I haven't seen the movie yet but I am planning to. I like superhero movies and there are a lot of them lately. Can;'t even catch up with them all. They are fun and entertaining so I believe that Wonder Woman is going to be amazing as well. But I saw only positive reactions so I don't even expect anything less.

11. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I have not watched it yet and even its trailer. But I have already read its review especially the controversial of choosing the person to take the role of Wonder Woman. All of DC comic superheroes characters are my favorite. I used to read them before when I was a kid. Now I am already a senior citizen I do love watching them in movies. I feel as I am a kid enjoying the action, the amazing sepcial effects and the technology use in the production of those movies.

12. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Gal Gadot is so beautiful! And a great actress as well. She is one of the reasons why the movie did so well. A lot of people were caught off-guard by how brilliant she was and how she played that role. Combined with other great cast, set design, special effects, it's no wonder the movie made so much money that fast. The accolades are well deserved and I can see that movie being nominated for so many awards.