Wonderful McDonald's experience!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Miaka_M • May 22, 2014.

1. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    I went to McDonald's yesterday because i had coupons for some wraps. My family and I ended up getting 4 wraps, 2 small fries, 2 drinks, and 2 McFlurries all for $20. The cashier rang it up and then my mom wanted an ice cream cone, the store manager was the one cashing us and he ended up giving it to us for free! He said that we spent enough, and then he gave my brother a toy as well. That was an amazing experience! The world is a good place! lol

A+ service I think and they were really friendly and fast. :)

It was in Toronto, Canada. :D

2. daleo717

daleo717Member

Threads:
    That is good to hear. It's nice when a manager of any restaurant treats their customers good like that. I live in Vancouver, and we have a lot of temporary foreign workers working at our MacDonald's. It is very hard to get good service anymore at MacDonald's. If I worked at MacDonald's I would make it a good experience for the customers. It is common their in Toronto to get good service at fast food?

3. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That was so nice of the manager to include a freebie. I think it's not a huge loss to give a free sundae cone as a token of their appreciation, but I wonder if they can give away a Big Mac as well as a freebie? Lol. Anyway, I have no similar experience yet at the Mcdonald's branches over here, and I doubt they would do that, lol.

4. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    From my experience on fast food in Toronto, I think that it is pretty common to receive good service here. I've gotten a couple free Ice Caps at Tims because I was buying donuts and chatting with the manager (she looked bored). My mom also got free donuts at another Tims location. The workers usually greet people with a smile and they cater to the needs of the customers. :)

5. caseyfacey

caseyfaceyActive Member

Threads:
    That's awesome! I haven't had good customer service at a McDonald's in a LONG time. I think it's because every time I go into a McDonald's, everyone working looks like they hate their lives (even the managers.)