Working From Home? Yes, Please!

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Rowzers • Sep 17, 2017.

1. Rowzers

RowzersNew Member

Threads:
    I am from Malaysia and I have just recently discovered working from home.

A while back, specifically 3 years back, the internet and search engines were riddled with scams that require an up front pay to get data entry jobs from home. Most of us would naturally be more cautious and skeptic about this. But now, there are so many legitimate ways to earn money. Here are a few types of jobs available to everyone now:

1. Transcriptions
    2. Website testing
    3. Mobile game testing
    4. Survey panels
    5. Tutoring

If you have any experience working from home and even if you know any more ways to earn money without leaving the comfort of your home, do share. I'm sure many can benefit from this liberating lifestyle and all it can offer!

2. Keibah

KeibahActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't been really lucky working from home, In fact I just earned my first $6 dollars on postloop. Most of these sites I come across have these ridiculous minimum for payout, others have you bid and some are not just legit or they will ask you to pay upfront.

I will be sure to try out these sites you have listed and I will be sticking around for more suggestions.

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think they call it a "Digital Nomad" these days-but thats a bit different than working from home, also it would be wonderful to work from home all the time. Its not a easy task to pull off although its getting easier everyday and the mobile game testing job really seems like one I would like to do some research on -it seems like it would be a great gig to make some money at as well. A few other jobs that I like to work with online are ,freelance writing and illustration work as well.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I have a day time job and in my spare time I work online. I do forum posting and article writing. I knew about online work a long time ago, however, I started working online only in 2016. In January 2016, I made $20 from forum posting. I was able to pay for petrol for my scooter. I was so encouraged that I began spending more time online. However, I am far from making a decent income.

5. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I haven't found a job that will help me earn a decent income to be able to work full time but I am thankful that it has helped so much. Sometimes I am able to buy food for an entire week just for posting on forums and from a couple of apps. The most I earn in a month is about $80. I haven't had much luck with the jobs mentioned I guess I have to find a good freelance site.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_SpiritActive Member

Threads:
    I've been working with this for some time and the commonality of being able to work from home and make your own schedules is very good. But, I wouldn't leave my official job for that. :p