Working online

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • May 12, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    How much money do you make online? I don't make much.. Maybe $10 a week if I'm lucky...

2. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    I used to make like $15 a week every week, but now it's slowed down to maybe a little under $3 per week. Still looking for more ways to make money easily...

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I've been earning $35 per week or so on average. I try to use the most profitable sites so that I don't waste time. I'm trying to boost my earnings by doing some freelance writing.

4. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    It depends on the week, some weeks I can't seem to get motivated to do much at all. Usually I make between $100 and $200 each week. There are a few weeks here and there that I make less than $100 for whatever reason, but those are rare.

5. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    I make a few dollars a week. If I put in that extra effort, I may be able to get about $10 a week. Other than that, it's always about a few dollars a week as a side income.

6. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I am up to about $40-$50 a week. I wish I knew how you are making $100 -$200. My goal is $200 a week!

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I make about $20-$25 a week if I do stuff everyday. I don't always feel like doing it (plus school takes a big part of my time) so that amount varies...

8. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    On a good week I can pull 150-200 but that's if I work at multiple jobs. You won't make that type of money only working at one place. Sometimes I can make that at Textbroker, but I have to work for a lot of hours.

9. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    Yea same here. I make 5 to 10 dollars per day which amounts to around 35 to 70 dollars per week. Its not easy but its doable.

10. brittanytruskosky

brittanytruskoskyMember

Threads:
    I am mostly making about 10 to 15 dollars if I'm lucky a week. I also wish I knew how some people are pulling in about 200 dollars a week that would be great. Right now anything helps so it's still nice to know there is something coming in here and there.

11. MasterProX

MasterProXMember

Threads:
    Are you serious? How do you make that much?

12. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    How are you even making that much??

13. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I work several different jobs in order to make that much. I have been working from home since 2004 at various jobs so I have had the time to find ones that work for me and that I like doing. I don't think that I could make that much doing just one job, unless maybe it was telephone work and I really don't want to go back to doing that. I am not good at sales, I get too stressed.

14. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I can make $50-$75 a week because of my investments. I have JSS and other passive income from online investments so money is pretty easy for me right now. I still do free lance writing and I also earn money from slicethepie which I get paid for reviewing new music.

15. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    I only make around 14$ a week at best. To the people earning more than me: Share your secrets! :p Freelance writings is obviously one of the best ways to go about making money though, if you have the skill.

16. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:

Yes but which online jobs are giving you that much, $100-$200?

17. Toni6749

Toni6749New Member

Threads:
    I am new to this, so I am pretty much stuck in the $10 a week range, I would like to get up to $50 a week but again I am new so finding reputable sites has been pretty challenging for me.

I am interested in getting tips from those who are making $100+ a week.

18. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    Same here. I have a hard time knowing a real amount, though, because I don't break it down like that. I make more than 50 a week usually, but because I also have several things that "add up" then I don't tend to count things by the week. For example, I get paid for advertising by the month. I do things like Mturk that I don't cash out for several months at a time, and I don't do it daily or even weekly often times, so I can't break it down. The same for Gather and oddball article writing.

19. Jailynnsgrandma

JailynnsgrandmaMember

Threads:
    I make most of the money I make by writing. There are several sites that I write articles for. Textbroker, iwriter, The Content Authority and Interact Media are the names of them.

20. violino

violinoMember

Threads:
    I'd be circa $10 a week here too. But I hope it'll be better in some time, but like everything it needs time and effort to start working with full power ;)