Working online

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by xcmiller93x • May 12, 2012.

1. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    Before, I can earn about $50-$100 a week but I need to take a break so right now, I am just working to pay the bills alloted to me (which is only $50-$60 a month). I want to relax this month so I stopped writing articles for the meantime. Yeah, I can earn a lot from writing articles. It is not easy, but if you really want to earn, writing is one of the good ways to earn money from working at home.

2. ljepilo

ljepiloActive Member

Threads:
    You can make way more than 100$/week by writing articles. I'm making 250$ / week by writing articles.My goal is to reach 400$/week. :)

3. untitled

untitledMember

Threads:
    A question I would have to the people making more then 100 a week is how many hours a day are you investing into making money online?

4. mommy0906

mommy0906New Member

Threads:
    For me, I am lucky if I make 20$ in a week. I have been a member of more than a few sites, and even with all the earning combined, I have never made more than 20$ a week. It is frustrating to think that I will never make more than that. I cannot invest money, I don't affiliate, and I am not really sure where else to look for making money online. I like being on this site though, it is teaching me a lot and it is nice to know that there are people out there who are going through the same thing that I am going through. I look forward to coming back and seeing what developments have been made. Good luck everyone.

5. freemind_76

freemind_76Member

Threads:
    Earnings are slow for me these past few weeks. I can't afford to put extra time in my online work because of other reasons. I write articles, mostly on rare genetic disorders but I haven't done written any articles lately. So, I'm lucky if I get to earn $5 a week.

6. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    I started to earn an income online a few months ago and its been difficult finding things that work for me. I think its great some people make more than $50 weekly online. Iwork for a few online sites, but I'm still in the process of learning which sites work best for me.

7. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thanks for sharing the names of the sites you are making money. I am looking to increase the amount I make weekly. I have done some work at microworkers, but it takes so long to get the work approved so that you can get paid.

8. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    I have also tried microworkers before and other microjobs website but I never had luck on any of them. Most of the offers I finished did not yield into dollars. Some task makers do not credit some of my tasks even if I have completed it. I did cashed out once in microworkers and it took close to a month before I got paid! Not a good site actually!

9. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I make around $14 to $21 per week, and I hope that I can increase that amount in the future!:) Can you guys share those sites that are responsible for your online money making success? I want to earn around $200 per week too. :)

10. nash22

nash22Active Member

Threads:
    If I really put in the time, I can at least a $100 dollars a week. But now I make like $20-$30 a week. I am trying to put in more time but right now since I have a regular job and school I can't.

11. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it is only the writing jobs which actually pay. Right now I am making about $ 15 a week. I am still exploring what will work for me. That takes hours off my day on some days.
    I guess we need to find what works well for us. I hate PTC sites and can't do buying and selling on EBay. That limits me to some extent.. But I guess with a little more experience $30 - 40 would be easy.

12. iluvmario

iluvmarioActive Member

Threads:
    I usually make over 200 per week. I love working online it is awesome and so convenient for me. I want to find some other work at home jobs where you don't have to work on the phones.

13. thenextGeek

thenextGeekActive Member

Threads:
    I make 5$ a week before I got sick. Right now I'm trying to return to my old online job and I'm hoping that I could earn more money than I was previously earning.

14. tosaytheleast

tosaytheleastActive Member

Threads:
    He mate! Can you share to me how can you make that amount in just two weeks? I really need to earn at lest $300 for the next two weeks so maybe if you share to me your method, I could make money close to $300 in two weeks.

15. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    Some of you have incredibly impressive numbers, haha! If I make ten dollars in a week, it's been a good week for me. Then again, most of you are probably doing a lot more than I am.

16. melovesengland

melovesenglandMember

Threads:
    Depends really if Im busy at home I might be making $10-!5 but when Im always on the computer I can make maybe double than that. Not much but better than nothing.

17. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Do any of you guys sell on eBay? Someone mentioned that they make $20 a week, but I made $20 in one day yesterday just by selling a set of old books. A lady in my eBay Facebook group sold her son's old Super Soaker water guns for $60 each on eBay. I sold an old 1980's horror movie on VHS that was out of print for $40. You can make money by selling your stuff.

#37Jun 19, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  18. Ridge

RidgeMember

Threads:
    I pretty passively make $20-$30 a week. It isn't a whole lot, but it is just extra money.

My job pays for stuff we need/vacations/kids/savings etc. My wife and I have an agreement I can just waste extra money I make online on whatever I want.

19. Sweetkymom

SweetkymomActive Member

Threads:
    I personally make up to $1,000 a month working online. I work on multiple phone apps and websites. I don't spend a ton of time online working since I have a job but I do invest some time working. It did not happen overnight nor did it happen in 2 months. It took me awhile to get where I'm at. I won't change it for the world as I love the multi-tasking that I do on a daily basis.

20. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    In all actuality, my goal for earning when it comes to my online work is to make a total of $500 a month but through these last couple of months I've been having a really hard time with that because I've had a lot going on in my life that has taken away a lot of my drive.