Working Out With Youtube

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by Haarlie1011 • Jun 12, 2015.

1. Amanda Simon

Amanda SimonMember

Threads:
    I my case yes, youtube works for me. Some time you can't go to gym. After my delivery I don't have time to go gym. For that case I use to watch youtube videos for weight loose. And it really works for me.

2. GemmaRowlands

GemmaRowlandsActive Member

Threads:
    I think that there are many great workout videos on YouTube to try, and the best thing about it in my opinion is that it is free, and you have it right there with you whenever you are able to find the time to do the video. So even if you only have ten minutes to spare while the children are asleep or something like that, you will be able to fit in the video, whereas you might not have the time to go out for a walk or go to the gym.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    YouTube is a very helpful and versatile site. On this site, you are able to gain a wealth of free useful knowledge. Its existence has surely made life a bit easier for many persons because they been able to stay at home and get a solution for many problems for which have they would otherwise found difficult to obtain help.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    yeah i do agreed with explorerx7! Youtube is a useful site and could found anything any information that could help you out. Well it always works for me. :rolleyes:

5. FolkArtist

FolkArtistActive Member

Threads:
    I think YouTube would be a great place for ideas for workouts or actual workouts-and I like "farm girl Jen" a lot and her "Banshee Moon"Channel,and its kind of silly as well,but entertaining. I like exercising also to the music videos as well on the YouTube channels,and find music a great way to motivate you during your workouts,and most of all you should have fun during your exercises.