Worldwide Deal - At Home Permanent Hair Removal System

Discussion in Local Deals (Daily Deal Sites) started by andreamccracken • Apr 10, 2012.

1. andreamccracken

andreamccrackenNew Member

Threads:
    The first category is Beauty and Health. There are three deals there. The one that interests me the most is the Home Permanent Hair Removal System. I am posting for anyone interested but I also wanted to know if anyone has ever used this line?
    If not, does anyone have any success stories with At Home Permanent Hair Removers?

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    I have not tried this kind but I will tell you I have tried others and it isn't worth it. Hair always comes back and usually either a rash pursues and skin discoloration. Maybe its better to just go with laser hair removal instead of the home brand stuff. I tried a few in discreet areas and have never had full success. There is a reason why some are over the counter and some require a doctor. The potency and accuracy of this procedure is something that cannot be seen with the naked eye as permanent hair removal comes from treating the root of the hair follicle and we cannot treat that from the first layer of skin. I gave up after trying a few and faced the fact: if I want it gone for ever I need laser

3. andreamccracken

andreamccrackenNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much! You saved me a lot of money!

4. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Not a problem hun, I know the drill. Glad to help.

5. BrittneyD

BrittneyDMember

Threads:
    I have not found any hair removal products that work permanently. It would be great if there was one though. I hate shaving. I have tried the removal lotions, but my skin is very sensitive. The lotions tend to burn, or break out, my skin. Even shaving is hard on my skin. I have thought about the laser therapy, but that is really expensive. I hope that one day someone is able to invent a true at home hair removal system that truly does work.

6. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Are you sure it's available worldwide? I only see a list with cities from the US there.