worst thing you did

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by kitkat0124 • Nov 10, 2013.

1. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    We all did something we consider really worst or something that you wish you never did. Are you brave enough to share it here?:D

2. pandandesign

pandandesignActive Member

Threads:
    The worst thing I have done was I spent way too much money on mobile phones, which the last time I calculated was about $13,200. Yes, that's a lot of money I have wasted right there because I used to upgrade to 2 new mobile phones every 6 months. The worst part was that I purchased the phones at a full retail price.

3. lovemwaf

lovemwafActive Member

Threads:
    The worst thing that i ever did was to buy a car that was not in the best shape but i loved the way it looked. It gave me headaches for months after and i was not happy about that. I wish that i had went with my gut and got a car that was working well and it would still be with me to this very day

4. etc

etcActive Member

Threads:
    I fought with someone who cut my water supply line. I did realize later he was only doing his job. But it was too late he already received sanctions from his boss when i put the lines back and break their padlocks. :D

5. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I think you were going for more deviant answers than you're getting, so no.. I'm definitely not brave enough to share the worst thing I've ever done lol.

6. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm. On of my biggest regrets would be giving people a chance who didn't deserve it.
    Somehow I became friends with those same people and it just caused me headache and stress and a bit of peer pressure as well. Its one of those things that you open your eyes after the friendship ends but while in it you are in some bliss as if.

7. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Worst thing I think I ever did was jump out of a moving car while drunk lol.

8. Miaka_M

Miaka_MActive Member

Threads:
    The worst thing I did was sending out a really rude tweet on twitter.

There was this girl that hated my guts (let's call her Jen) and she had a boyfriend (let's call him Dingle). Dingle poked me on facebook; I poked back because a friend of mine has the same name and I thought it was him. I then receive a message from Dingle accusing me of ridiculous things and I replied because I didn't know who it was at the time. I then learned who he was and never spoke to him again, but then Jen accused me of trying to come in between the 2 of them, which was extremely ridiculous. It turned into a huge argument and has been going on for years; I regret not screen shooting that poke!

Anyways, Dingle went through all my tweets and showed them to Jen and that added to the flame.

9. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitectActive Member

Threads:
    You wouldn't want to know. ;)

10. Banister

BanisterMember

Threads:
    As for me the worst thing I did was using my collage fees to buy a laptop which later on I had to stay at home until I work to get such money. It really took me time just like three months looking for job and working for online vendors most of who didn’t pay me since I only entered into agreements without reading into the cautions and taking the appropriate measures which meant most of who I worked for where scammers and they only took the advantage of my wasted time and energy to gain profit for their sites.

11. MindyT

MindyTActive Member

Threads:
    Are you asking for our small regrets in life or our dirty secrets? Ha

Probably the dumbest thing I have ever done was kiss a fellow worker (who was a player!) when the gang from work went out drinking one night. Granted, this was in my college days almost 15 years ago. And yes, we were drunk, but that kiss started a whole lot of rumors at work!

12. JoanMcWench

JoanMcWenchActive Member

Threads:
    Is it just me or have these threads been getting all up in people's business? Worst thing you did. Would you take a boy toy or a mistress? How many kids do you have? Where is your partner right now? What time will you be home tonight? I'm waiting for those to come about.

13. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    The worst thing that I did was having too many credit cards and abusing of them to buy all kind of non-sense things.

I regret not because of my purchases, but for what I did not purchase.

Having all that money in my credit line, I could easily buy some stuff that my father needed. He was ill and prostrated in bed, but I was mad at him then.

I could buy many things to make his life more pleasant, but I left his brother supposedly take care for him.

At the very end such brother only was by his side to stole my father's money and when I realized all what he needed, money had gone and I was facing a serious debt.

14. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Sliced a bunch of tires in the same street with a couple of friends and broke some windows when we were all completely filled with liquor. And i think one of my friends threw up into someone else's house after breaking the window.