Would you buy an expensive phone from China?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by oldwriter • Aug 13, 2014.

1. samanthafox

samanthafoxNew Member

Threads:
    I look at my phone as an extension of who I am. For something I use 24x7 I will go for a)Brand value b) Quality c)Doesn't matter if its expensive d)very good technical specs.

2. ruiyi605

ruiyi605New Member

Threads:
    I also have some products made in China, those little budgets work well, and the price are comparable cheaper.:)

3. Allyson Stewart

Allyson StewartNew Member

Threads:
    I would never buy their phones, so many fakes in this country. If I really have to buy a new phone I'd rather buy a real expansive one from a famous company with a good reputation. I don't wanna play with my money especially when it comes of something so important like a phone that you carry and use so much everyday, every hour....

4. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    I don't know how I would feel about that. I mean on the one hand, it's expensive so I wouldn't want to spend that money. But then having to get the phone from another country it would be hard to want to do that. I mean I can get one in America where I live so much cheaper. I mean yes, it might be a good phone, I just don't think that would be something that I would do. If I needed a phone and the only way that I could get it was another country then I would do that. But otherwise I don't know about that.

5. Briannagodess

BriannagodessActive Member

Threads:
    I love my iphone and I researched well befor buying it. That being said, if this China phone has good quality, specs and reputation, why not? As long as the phone will deliver all the things I need in a gadget, I will gladly purchase it.