Would you buy this???

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by mrsgeedee • Apr 22, 2013.

1. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    Okay, I was looking for phone cases and saw this one..I'm wondering if anyone, especially the guys would really buy a phone case like this?!?!??!

Oh well, it really made me laugh! :D

oppai-iphone-breasts-case-cover-1.
    oppai-iphone-breasts-case-cover-2.

2. harryca

harrycaNew Member

Threads:
    NO. It's that simple!:D Who would actually pay to get this? The only way I would consider using it would be to be challenged to do so...and only with a reward for doing it! But well you can expect anything from China (or Japan or whichever country this thing comes from :p)!

3. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I would hope my teenagers would not want to buy it. It is kind of over the top to me. I am not a prude or anything. But I would think it would be offensive to some people who saw that. And I am sure if my kids tried taking that into their high school I would be getting a phone call myself. It is to bad that people run out of creative or inovative ideas. So they resort to cheap shock value products and services. I am quite sure someone would buy this trash. But I hope the market value for this is not to high. Hopefully there are to many intelligent people out there who will not purchase this.

4. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, I wouldn't buy it, but I'm a woman. This type of case would appeal to teenage boys and adult males who still think like teenage boys.

5. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    Ha ha ha! Oh dear! No, I would not buy it - but I'm a woman so its obvious why I don't want it. I think that it would be funny as a joke present for someone, but that's all. And how on earth would you fit that in your pocket?!?

6. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    I would, depending on the quality of the breasts. Seems like a joy to hold in your hands and it protects your phone, i don't see what the problem is.

7. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't buy it. I'm not offended by it, I just don't think the breasts look that good.
    I've seen mousepads and wrist rests from Japan that have better female torsos on them.
    It's not a gay or straight thing. My great aunt drank from a coffee mug that looked like breasts.
    She got it in Las Vegas. I have a cheeky sense of humor like her, but I don't like the boobs on this phone cover.

8. Victor Leigh

Victor LeighActive Member

Threads:
    No, I doubt if I would buy that. Not that I am a prude. I do like breasts. It's just that in this case, I don't see how the breasts add any function to the case. However, if big headphones - like the type used by djs - were shaped like breasts, then that might be a better combination of function and aesthetics.

9. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    LOL I would never buy something like that. I would feel embarrassed to see someone holding a cover like that.. yeah I agree teenage boys and some men may go for it but.. no not me.

10. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Depends. Do they get saggy after a few years or do they stay firm?

I mean, uhm, no. This would be just the way to be arrested in public for looking like a sex maniac. I don't see how it'd be comfortable to hold your phone if you used this.

By the way, a few months back I found they were selling stress releasing things shaped like boobs on DealExtreme. Now that's something I could buy!

11. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    Haha. I would never buy this as well. This is just ridiculous and just I am left completely speechless.
    I think it would be a funny gift to give but to see a person on the street would this would just make me laugh.
    I think it's too much!

12. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Wow. No, I'd pass. Yellow fake boobs don't turn me on. Sorry. I also think it prevents you from keeping it in your pocket where most people keep their phones. You'd have to place it inside a bag now. Or carry it in your hand all day. And what are people gonna think when they see you at the store with such a device? Especially your neighbors and people in the community. Do you really want that sort of reputation?

13. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, being a woman it goes without saying I certainly wouldn't buy it. In fact, I don't see how even a man or a teenage boy would want it. For me this case seems in very poor taste. Can you imagine carrying your cell phone in such a thing. I can't see anyone wanting to do so and be seen out in public with it. I so have to wonder if this cell phone case has sold out on Amazon. Maybe to some the novelty of owning it would be a draw, but I couldn't see someone wanting to actually use it in public, but then that's just my opinion.

14. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    OMG, that is so tacky! Unfortunately there are a lot of people in the world who would buy that, even as a joke to give it to someone else as a gag gift. I also believe there are people who would buy it just to have it and not even use it for the phone. Some people even collect that kind of stuff.

15. mrsgeedee

mrsgeedeeActive Member

Threads:
    You would find out that such items usually comes from Japan. I don't know but they usually sell weird stuffs from there. Just do a Google search and there would be links about weird stuffs sold from there. :eek:

16. harryca

harrycaNew Member

Threads:
    This post made me change my mind for this product completely! I would love to buy 2 right now! Best birthday present ever for a good friend with iphone! Ha ha ha ha!

17. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:

I personally would never buy something like this for my phone lol but i'm sure I know a few guy friends that would who would think it'd be funny lol

18. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Haha, that is hilarious. I suppose people would buy it for the novelty factor or as a 'joke present. My mum once bought my dad a blow up doll for a birthday present as a joke, this would be a similar gesture.

I wouldn't buy it though, waste of money.

19. limcid

limcidActive Member

Threads:
    Never. In. One. Million. Years.

This looks like something you might get as a joke novelty gift. Other than that, it really does hamper use of the phone. It could even cause a person to accidentally drop their phone.

20. dissn_it

dissn_itActive Member

Threads:
    Nope, not me but this whole thread is quite humorous to say the least! I keep thinking that the same folks who made the case will someday have to make a bra for it.