Would you buy this???

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by mrsgeedee • Apr 22, 2013.

1. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't see what way that item could possibly be advantageous, but then again, it is Japan and I know they don't really need much reason for half the things they do, which is pretty cool. I wouldn't buy it though, because first of all it just makes the phone bulky, and secondly I don't want to be reminded of sex anymore than I already do. Very entertaining though and I applaud Japan for their enlightened ways. :D Thanks for the share!

2. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    What I find strange about Japan though is that the Japanese are an ageing population. They are dying off and close to dying off as a people living in Japan. They have very little numbers of youth to replace their ageing population. Yet they produce so many sexual-gestured items and media that we Americans get a kick out of. So it's very strange that all of these "items" haven't sparked a sexual revolution in Japan yet. One that could get their numbers back up. Russia is having the same problem.

3. trishgl

trishglActive Member

Threads:
    I agree that maybe some guys might buy it as a joke for a friend. If I guy ever wants to land a date however, he better not be caught having one in his possession. It absolutely screams weirdo to a girl.

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'd probably buy it just to show how weird the item is to my friends, but I will never use it in public. I like owning things that are quirky and unique, so I don't mind the obscene form of that case. The only downside in owning one would be people would think that I'm a perv even when I'm not.

#24May 1, 2013
    Last edited: May 1, 2013
  5. Jatelo2

Jatelo2Active Member

Threads:
    There are many things to consider before finally rejecting a phone cases of this kind. The fact that it is obscene in my culture to even have a toy with such impressions, removes me from the list of potential buyers of such a case. I couldn't stop laughing though..lol

6. Ryder13

Ryder13Active Member

Threads:
    How tasteful. I am also sure it will make a great impression and enhance the owner's image.
    Ryder13

7. riku517

riku517New Member

Threads:
    I would never buy this for myself. However, I know a certain buddy of mine that might be getting this for his birthday! :D

8. Diane102290

Diane102290New Member

Threads:
    Lol I think I would buy this but I would only use this when i'm around my friends or in a setting that I feel comfortable in. Not everyone has a good sense of humour so they might take offense to this or jude me based on this. I would definitely buy this for the humour and for the use of having a stand.

9. MoniqueSeibel

MoniqueSeibelActive Member

Threads:
    Haha I personally would never spend my money on this sort of thing but I would probably laugh if I saw someone else with it. But I would still be a little shocked someone actually spent their money and went out of their way to buy this.

10. zoeysmama2011

zoeysmama2011Active Member

Threads:
    NO. That is horrifying and derogatory. I seriously can't see why anyone would buy something like that, but that honestly isn't the weirdest cell phone accessory I've ever seen. In the United States we have a store called Spencer's that carries items just like that one. I could see a teenage guy buying for a friend or just for kicks. I, however,would never be seen with a phone like that. Not to mention that it's oddly shaped, so it wouldn't fit into my clutch anyway. Lol.

11. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    What a really nice phone case! Wahaha! I'd buy one if no one else is looking. I won't use it though. I'll probably give it to a friend as a gift. It would be a nice gift prank to send. Products like these are not to be taken seriously. They are just there for fun.

12. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    It's pretty funny! But no, I definitely wouldn't purchase something like this. It's embarrassing to even show this in public.

13. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25Active Member

Threads:
    I would never buy something like that. That's totally hilarious and very "out of this world."

14. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Ha! That made me laugh. Anyways, I would love to buy one BUT I don't think I can bare getting out on public with the thing, I mean sure it's silly and funny but it's just embarrassing to have around. Maybe I would purchase it as a gift, that would be awesome.

15. Radix24

Radix24Active Member

Threads:
    Oh Japan. You did it again. Simple answer for me, that is a no. I carry my cellphone in my pocket most of the time. The size of that case makes it impossible to keep it in my pants (no pun intended). If I get caught, then it is grounds for possible harassment. I will stick with my usual case.

16. Goat of Departure

Goat of DepartureActive Member

Threads:
    I would probably as a gift on April Fools but not for daily use. It looks funny but I would never dream of going out in public with a pair of silicon breasts bulging on my pocket.

17. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL.. so weird. No, I wouldn't buy it. I can see buying it as a gag gift or something, but I can imagine the looks I'd get using it in public haha. Not that I care if I stand out or what other people think.. it's good for a laugh, just not my thing. Plus my kids would think I'm nuts lol.

18. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Not a chance. It might get a 5 second giggle if you are about 12 years old, but beyond that it's pretty tacky at best. I don't think I could even buy it as a joke present for any of my male friends.

19. goldenmaine

goldenmaineActive Member

Threads:
    That is funny and weird at the same time. I don’t know who would buy that casing without trying to get everyone’s attention in a public place. I am a guy and I am not buying that. I don’t know who are the target markets of the manufacturer of that casing are, but I bet their casing sales for that design is not that high. I would rather spend my money on cartoon character casings like Finn the Human, Stitch or Sponge Bob casings.

20. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    No, that is an insult to women. What some people see as funny is not funny to others. As a women I take offense to the idea completely. Why is a part of a womens body the subject matter of some lack of humor.