Would You Buy Used Clothes?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by ellajanelle • May 30, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    If I do buy used clothes then I buy them at Plato's Closet. It's basically a store where they have clothing from Hollister, Abercrombie, Lucky, and many other expensive name brands. It's nice though because then you are able to buy the clothes that you like for a much cheaper price. I don't usually shop there, but I have though. It's a great place and you can also sell some of your clothes there that you don't want them anymore. I have sold some clothes there and have received good money from it.

2. kitkat0124

kitkat0124Active Member

Threads:
    I have nothing against buying used clothes, as long as it is in good condition. Personally I have few items that I bought in a thrift store. I have to see the items personally and not online. I don't usually buy clothes online because i have to see the fittings. Sometimes there are some clothes in the thrift store with a tag price.

3. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do like to see the quality of the material when I purchase an item. I do not have a problem purchasing used items that have been taken care of. I often go to the second hand store to pick up clothes that are only for a season or I am looking for material, I will take the item apart amd remake it into something else.

4. cmjblue

cmjblueNew Member

Threads:
    I personally do not mind buying "preloved" clothing. I prefer new clothing, but I will purchase something used if I really like it. I have been to several thrift shops in my area and have seen many items that I like and have bought them. Most of used items for sale are in excellent condition, some still have the tags on.