Would you consider herbal medicine to maintain your health?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by xTinx • Dec 22, 2014.

1. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL aaaaw, that was so beautiful, thank you lmao! Well, I do wish you a local "Josie".. deliriously beautiful, exceptionally smart, deep thinker, empathetic, great rack haha. But I do honestly thank you for picturing me positively.. when I talk on here, I picture a lonely, bitter cat lady LOL. I've actually had people pray for me thinking I was so very unhappy to disagree with people so much haha. So add "outside the box and speaks her OWN mind that online people hate" to that local Josie list lol. Glad at least someone sees me through my small list of subjects to talk about lol. You're awesome Dreekster.. whoever's rack you ever so romantically stick your face into (lmao!!!) will be one lucky lady, fooooo shizzle. And if they mess with you, I'm going to e-hurt them in ways they'll never recover from :p

2. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Lmfaoooo!! I love how your heart was warmed by what I said lol!!! Or maybe that was just my forehead resting, cushy, in your cleavage ;) I was expecting you to terminate our friendship, promptly :p Oh my God, how could I not picture you positively??? Hahahaha - an old bitter cat lady? LOL!!! How'd all that prayer work out for you, JosieP? Did it help to pay your bills and put a smile on your face? I didn't think so lol. (I'm such a bitch ;)

Your energy is beautiful, and anyone who doesn't agree has no idea what they are talking about!!! But then you already know that ;) When I stick my face in a person's rack, it's never romantic :D Lol!! But thank you, hun :) And I hope you fuck all of the women who reject me when I try to take charge of their rack, up. You know I'd do the same for you :) :)

3. JosieP

JosiePWell-Known Member

Threads:
    LOL! Well.. I am deliriously happy as well, so maybe the prayer is working? Guess I'm in some serious trouble! lol. But people are still suffering so I'm either super important or um.. yeah, the alternative that offends people lol.

Words don't make me terminate friendships dahling.. intent does. Which is why I've lost more family over the years than friends lol. You're too interesting to talk to and one of few people (that I'm aware of.. so actually you're the only one at this point LOL) on the planet whose experience is very similar to my own, which is rare and very cool. Gotta love the internets! T'was rad to find someone who "gets it" xo

4. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I certainly consider herbal medicine to maintain and improve my health, but the fact is that people are too lazy to get alternative medicines, it's way easier to swallow a pill and hope to get better than to investigate what's better for our health.

5. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    Of course, I would consider anything that's natural. I think they are far way better than the chemical supplements that are very common to us. So if there's actually a way to make it more readily fit to us, why not take it? Besides East Asians who have a very good skin complexion are known to be incorporating herbals in their daily lives. So I am pretty confident that herbals would be doing on our health.

6. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    More, if we notice it, most of the drugs we buy in the drugstore are herbs bases, so the principle is the same, the only difference is that it might act slower, but it doesn't has the side effects.

7. mizrael

mizraelMember

Threads:
    There's nothing wrong with traditional medicine or supplements, I think it's a great way to complement mainstream medicine of today, doctors should pay more attention to it, I think it's a great way to treat, maintain and keep your body healthy but to solely depend on traditional medicine would be a mistake, especially if you have some kind of serious illness.

8. Adrienne Edwards

Adrienne EdwardsNew Member

Threads:
    Of course!!!!!!! Unlike traditional medicine (pharmaceuticals) they do not have the awful side effects. When you take medicine, it causes other problems then you will need more medicines to treat those side effects and it goes on and on. Eventually it breaks down our bodies. For example, I'm a middle aged woman and beginning a phase where my hormones are not balanced. I just drank spearmint tea on a regular basis and it worked out perfectly with no side effects.

9. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I take supplements to help keep myself healthy. I think a lot of the modern medicines given to us today are doing more harm than good to our bodies. I avoid foods that have a high concentration of chemicals added, if I can not pronouce the word I do not eat it. Herbs have been around for centuries to help keep people and animals healthy. I have a herb book that I refer to when I need to get a remedy for a situation.