Would you give your review?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by whnuien • May 9, 2014.

1. whnuien

whnuienActive Member

Threads:
    As I have mentioned on another thread how my Paypal account got limited, few days ago I decided to just call them directly and I actually received the best service by their representative in our country. My problem was solved within 2 minutes as he promised. Last night I received an email from PayPal to answer their survey and review about the service (mainly for the representative who served my case) and I did because I thought the guy deserved it!

Would you take time to answer the survey? Or would you just ignore it?

2. robin2508

robin2508New Member

Threads:
    Most of the time i will, just like you said, if you got a good service, he/she deserve some good words. If it was a bad experience, i wont let that guy get away with it, but it didnt happen many times.

3. Lostvalleyguy

LostvalleyguyActive Member

Threads:
    I will take the time to do an honest review if the service is out of the ordinary whether it be better or worse than expected. Most of the time when I am asked to fill these out, the service has been mediocre or normal and isn't worth making a comment. If, on the other hand, someone has gone out of their way to give exceptional service, I like to let the employer know. If the service is abysmal, I like to let everyone know.

While I don't mind letting a company like Paypal know how their service is, I really don't appreciate long online service surveys as they are often filled with irrelevant check boxes and won't submit if they are left blank.

My one interaction with Paypal was good. I received an email scam claiming to be Paypal and it looked genuine and almost caught me. I reported it to their scam email and they took the time to send a personalized thank you email.

4. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I would have no qualms answering a survey after exceptional service. I have had the misfortune of contacting some sites with serious issues affecting my account and received an email stating something like 'no reply'. Others take long to answer or reply in a manner that leaves more questions than answers.

5. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    It would be a pleasure for me to a service survey and I would just tell it as it is. If the service was poor then the rating would be poor. If the service was excellent I would rate it accordingly and add a favourable comment

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always do this, so that the company will know what I have to say and if the service that I received was great or not. After all, all companies and businesses aim for customer satisfaction, right?

7. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I would definitely give time to do they survey, if I receive such instant action on my query. That was so nice of them. Everyone wants their problem to get solved quickly and if some one makes the effort to do it for you then they should get the praise that they rightfully deserve.