Would You Invest In Real Estate?

Discussion in Savings & Investments Plans started by lucykey • Oct 18, 2017.

1. lucykey

lucykeyMember

Threads:
    Due to emerging investment plans, we need to find the best investment plan out of all of these that guarantees high returns within the shortest period possible. Currently in my country people are really investing in real estate due to the high demand in the sector. The rate at which people are migrating to the urban areas has made the demand of houses to increase hence venturing the same. This has high returns.

Would you invest in real estate?

2. overcast

overcastActive Member

Threads:
    If I were to have enough money to invest and keep some savings in pocket. Then yes, I'd surely invest into the real estate. You can see that real estate has different type of rates. And there are some of the places which may have it low. So it differs from one place to another. You can see that changing for many people though. I know for sure that investing into real estate does not come that easy. But worth investing into as well.

3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Real Estate is very good to invest in if you can pay for the taxes and have a good resale of it . There are laws to buying and selling real estate per State too. A licensed Real Estate agent is who to go to for buying and selling and they cost too. Did you know when you sell the seller pays for the closing costs? Buying and selling real estate is not as simple as you buy a loaf of bread too. You should get insurance for the piece of real estate too, so this is another cost to consider about real estate. It's fun to learn about real estate investments and best to find out before you get into it. Each State has their own agents to buy and sell from, so if you live in CA and want land in PA, you got to make sure your agent has offices in both States so you know you can trust them and can go to them when you need them. Real Estate investment as all investments is a gamble too, not all the time do you make money as you hope you would make money.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    If I had money, I would definitely invest in the real estate. many investors consider the real estate to be the best investment. best because it has less risk compared to other investment areas. IN the real estate market, your propery goes very high on day one and goes bottom on day two, this kind og thing does not happen.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    In a few years from now, my wife will be retiring from her job with a substantial retirement pay. We have tried putting up a business twice and both failed. So now our plan is to put the money in real estate particularly lot or lots. Perhaps we can buy a lot and build an apartment or a duplex house to be rented out. Over here, real estate is the wisest investment if you are not business-savvy. Your money earns with the rent and the property appreciates in value.