Would You Pay Extra For Something That Worked?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Verity Darkwaters • Feb 24, 2016.

1. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I usually don't. If it is an expensive cream or something I don't. However, I found a couple things that work for everything. One is a type of cream to moisturise your skin, but helps with burns, rashes, etc. It is amazing and you bet ya I pay extra for it. So, do y'all pay extra for creams, gels, etc if they work or do you just go without?

2. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I do pay more for a quality oil that severs several needs. It works better than anything else I have tried as a first aid cream. The consumer should not have to pay more for a product to get one that works, is it to what degree it works is that how we pay for the product. The other cream works just not as well or as long as the higher priced cream.

3. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    It depends on what it is for. For example if it is for wrinkles, it doesn't matter that it works because I don't have them yet. Maybe when I am 50 and needed I would be willing to pay the extra amount for it. Now if it's for example, for something that makes you lose weight for sure, I would definitely pay a little extra for it or even a lot!

4. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I once went to a dermatologist to consult her regarding my face since at that time it was full of blemishes. She prescribed me a cream that sold in the clinic for around $60. I bought it and the result was great! So yes, I would keep buying an expensive beauty product if it worked.