Would you pay for an ebook?

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by dieselfit • Nov 30, 2013.

1. cabenb

cabenbMember

Threads:
    Sure! I've bought loads of eBooks. To be honest I've bought a lot that didn't have the quality I expected but concerning the low price of most eBooks out there that's not really a problem to me. A few golden nuggets with new information or tips can be worth alone what I paid.

2. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I honestly wouldn't buy an e-book because you can usually get those for free anywhere on the internet. Yes, I know it's bad to have access to free versions of movies, albums, e-books, etc., but it's a habit of mine to look it up online before purchasing it somewhere else. I have the mindset of getting something free if I can get it free rather than paying for it.

I guess I act quite illegally every once in a while, but tell me this, who doesn't?

3. mistymi

mistymiActive Member

Threads:
    I usually buy ebooks. It's usually easier than finding the exact version you want for free or to borrow and they're better quality. I like reading ebooks using kindle readers so it saves my place instead of using a pdf reader and they're easier to access and organized.