Would You Pay More For Natural Products?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by cocolgooh • Jun 27, 2016.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @to7update@to7update, But the topic here is about products being used on the face, not edible foods, so I think it's just right that I don't buy those organic products that turn out to be more expensive than the regular ones. Like I just use regular soap for my face rather than buy a facial wash.

2. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    I see, sorry, if I missed the point. If it's something for health and beauty, as you mention @moneymania@moneymania, I suppose it's not as important as something to eat, but even so it does make a difference. Naturally, we cannot afford those products all the time, or some of us at all, because they are more expensive.

#22Apr 18, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  3. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For me I like natural products, but they are pricey, so I tend to gravitated to products with very good prices that will do the same job as the natural products like generic products. Just like organic is much better for your health, I simply can't afford it, so I get vegetables that are on sale. I save money and get what I need and want with very good prices reading labels and getting generic brands.

4. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes we can find natural organic products cheaper or at the same price as regular ones because after all, it's all a matter of distributors. If natural producers cannot sell their products, they are at a total loss, so many times they need to cut their margins in order to put the products in the shelves.

5. harijobs

harijobsActive Member

Threads:
    If it really helps my skin then I would definitely spend some money for buying that natural product. Now everything is organic and everywhere everything is screaming organic and natural. Companies are also focusing on attracting customers by providing natural care products. There is nothing wrong in spending some extra cash for worthy products :)

6. remnant

remnantActive Member

Threads:
    I wouldn't pay more for natural products because I can already access them without spending much cash. For instance, I regularly use cucumber facial wash which is an excellent moisturiser and costs next to nothing.