Would you pay more to keep from shopping at several places?

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by DealHunter1 • Dec 20, 2013.

1. DealHunter1

DealHunter1Member

Threads:
    I've noticed that some places will have good prices on shoes and jewelry, but when it comes to the clothes they're higher than others. If it's the mall, I don't mind going from store to store but when it's not, I find myself paying more to avoid having to do all that even though I'd like to get my items at a reasonable price. I just don't have the extra time or energy to do that.

Do you take the extra time to keep from paying more? What about during the holidays?

LOVE & DEALS,
    DH :cool:

2. Kaylah

KaylahActive Member

Threads:
    I do moat of my shopping online. That way, I pay the least and find the best deals. I also don't have to drive or walk from store to store to find the best deals.

During the holidays, I still don't. I don't buy clothing as Christmas gifts for anyone because I never know what they will wear. My taste of clothing is different from other people's tastes, so I wouldn't know what to pick out. As for buying other Christmas gifts, and going from store to store, no, I don't do that either, as I do the majority of my Christmas shopping online to avoid crowds.

3. daimashin

daimashinActive Member

Threads:
    It depends how far the next place is. If it's within walking distance I'll gladly go to the other place but if it's too far I wouldn't be bothered. The transportation cost to get from one place to another probably costs more than the higher price margin.