Would you rather be too hot or too cold?

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by cheesecake • Sep 30, 2012.

1. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I love the cooler months and so I would have to say cold as well, you can always cover up with blankets like you said,, or put on more clothing or even cuddle!

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I would rather have cold weather too as compared to hot weather since when the weather is hot, it can be scorching! And after you took a bath, you will still perspire shortly! Whereas with cold weather you will still be comfortable if you just wear thick clothing that will cover your skin from the cold.

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I love cold weather because you can always add more clothes when you are cold than when it's hot outside. I like to wear those different winter items and when it gets cold. The cold crisp air is so refreshing to breathe and it feels real cozy when you can snuggle up together at night. In the summer months, you are all sweaty and ickky in your clothes and you can only pull off so many unless you are inside.

4. deansaliba

deansalibaActive Member

Threads:
    I've been both and they are both as unpleasant as each other, I would say too cold because then I could wrap up in the duvet. :)

5. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I'd rather be too cold. Too hit is so annoying and makes you extremely thirsty and groggy.

6. mnicole

mnicoleMember

Threads:
    i would rather be cold i can only take the heat for so long. plus when its cold it gives me a reason to wear my favorite coat and sit next to my fireplace at night :)

7. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I don't like feeling sweaty and uneasy so I'd rather it be too cold. Heat is too uncomfortable and can really prevent you from doing your work or even makes it so hard to get out of the house. Not to mention that when it's hot you have to take a lot of showers because even after you get out of the shower you already start sweating again.

8. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Too cold. You can wear as many layers of clothes, blankies, or anything you want to keep yourself warm. When it is too hot, as far as you can get is naked, and that's it :p I really hate it when the weather is too hot, I can't sleep, I sweat like a pig, I get constant headaches and, as you can see, it gets me cranky.

9. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    I'd rather be too cold. Warm up, ya know! I hate it when I'm too hot, I get so restless and angry when I'm overheating. I've always loved the winter time, the colder the better in my opinion. :)

10. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    I don't have a fireplace. I have a radiator-like heater that is not really a radiator though. It's a sleek looking heather that looks like a traditional old school radiator. Except you plug it up and it has wheels and everything.

11. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Add me to the list of those who would prefer to be too cold. Once again this is something that is more easily remedied. You can do various things to warm up such as exercise, bundling up sitting in front of a fire place. Being too hot isn't as easy to remedy and at time can be totally unbearable.

12. Yurika

YurikaActive Member

Threads:
    I can stand hot better. So i would rather too hot than too cold.

13. Linky

LinkyExpert

Threads:
    I sincerely hope that i never need to make such a choice. Sounds like a harsh one, no matter how you choose. However, if I had to...I would choose getting too hot rather than too cold. I was in a situation once, visiting a foreign area where it got so cold that ice was forming on the pavements - i almost cried in discomfort so i will definitely not choose 'getting too cold'.

14. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    It can get so hot until you can't stand the heat also, so think about that for a moment. Whereas, if you are cold you can go into where the heat is and warm up for awhile or adjust the heat so that it is comfortable inside before you go back out. Whereas, when it's to hot there is not much you can do about that except, maybe find an air conditioner and not go out at all.

15. crossunitedfate

crossunitedfateMember

Threads:
    I'd rather cold over being too hot. At least with the cold, you have ways to warm yourself up. If it's to hot however, if you have no electricity, you're pretty much done. At least if there is no power in the cold you can bundle up.

16. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I really can't decide because I absolutely cannot tolerate extreme heat. Then again, I get chilly really easily, too. I just hate extreme weather.

17. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    To be honest, I've thought about this question before. But in all honesty, I can't really decide which one I'd rather be, too hot or too cold. Though my decision would kind of have to depend on what type or kind of mood I'm in.

18. ami560

ami560Member

Threads:
    I would rather be too cold, as, same as other people, you could always warm yourself up. But, if you are too hot then it is harder to cool off. In addition, the heat would denature proteins in your body, leading to a lot of health problems if you don't cool down.

19. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I would much rather be too cold, it is easier to get warmed up by covering up with blankets putting on more clothes exercise, and a lot more. It is a lot harder trying to cool down. So I would much rather be too cold!!

20. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    Where I live it gets really cold in the winter, but hot and humid in the summer. I would like to live somewhere that is 65-70 degrees all year around.