Would You Spend More Money To Have A Longer Charging Cable?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by cocolgooh • Jun 20, 2016.

1. Haroon Rasheed

Haroon RasheedMember

Threads:
    Definitely, I will buy a longer cable o charge my cell phone.Because I use my cell-phone on different places and sometimes it happens that I couldn't see any charging socket near to me.In this case, I always needed a longer and original charging cable.

2. larryl332

larryl332Active Member

Threads:
    I have probably bounced back and forth on something like this. There are times when it feels a little short but it is rare, so I am not sure. If it were not too expensive then sure.

3. morgoodie

morgoodieActive Member

Threads:
    I do have a long cable or my phone and tablet but I was able to get them cheap from Amazon. I bought three 10ft wrapped cords for less than $12. Anytime, I need accessories like this I will search on Amazon or even eBay to find the best prices versus going to the store and buying a single one for nearly the same price as I was able to get multiples. If you didn't want to get the longer cord, maybe a power bank would be an option so that if the iPad is dying you could just plug it in to the power bank and that would give you longer on it.

4. luri

luriActive Member

Threads:
    I like to spend more money on the items that are durability, When I buy things, one of the primary things I consider is how durable is the item. However, I don't trust blindly on the products that are claimed as durable. I need to see a warranry from the manufacture. I will buy over priced ietm that is suposed to be durable only if it is written in the label.