Would You Take Advantage Of A Glitch????

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Deeishere • Jun 15, 2016.

1. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    Sometimes I hear of stores having an offer that sounds too good to be true. Then the next day, the offer is gone so apparently it was an error. I have seen where stores offered a product for .99 cents and if you buy 2, you would get back $4 in points. Or recently there were items for bath products that were only .25 cents. Do you consider this dishonest if you buy the product at the very low or great deal price?

2. steph84

steph84Active Member

Threads:
    I have heard of people doing this with online coupons. I wouldn't take advantage of a glitch because then it makes stores hesitant to put on sales in the future. I'd rather just stick to buying one item with the glitch price instead of 10 and then having those transactions cancelled anyway.

3. Deeishere

DeeishereActive Member

Threads:
    That does make sense. I have heard of people getting $10 in Extra Care bucks instead of the advertise price of $5 Extra Care bucks for the deal. I didn't bother to do that since it was obvious it was a mistake. I heard later that people who got the $10 Extra Care store credit didn't work. It actually only took off $5.