Would You Use Payza?

Discussion in Payment Methods started by TheViper • Oct 31, 2014.

1. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    There was once a time where most people thought that Payza would be the big competitor against Paypal. Now, after a name change, losing the ability to operate in the USA, and then regaining the ability to operate in the USA. They even at one point had their own prepaid debit card which is now gone. This causes some to start to wonder if Payza is even a stable option to use for a online Payment method.

Would you use Payza given the state that it currently it is in?

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Payza is not a good alternative for paypal.

Take a look around the net and you'll find lots of complaints against Payza with some people actually considering suing them. When a company has such a reputation there's no need for taking risks and when you know quite well the site's funds can be seized by the government again.

So for me, I'd never consider using Payza.

3. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Payza doesn't have a good reputation online and they don't seem stable or reliable. I'd rather just stick with Paypal, which I've been using for over 10 years.

4. ExpertAdvice

ExpertAdviceActive Member

Threads:
    Payza who? Nah! I will just stick with my good ole PayPal, I will not switch after hearing those reviews and looking at those fees that they have on their website, it's ridiculous, $25 for bank wire, what do they think this is? a get rich quick, live life good forever scheme? The only way I'd even give them a second thought is if they come on better than PayPal, so, low low low fees and GREAT, not good customer service and an international prepaid debit car.

5. TheViper

TheViperActive Member

Threads:
    Never heard of this $25 back wire thing. I have requested funds to my bank before and the charge was little less than a dollar. I haven't logged into my Payza account in a while so it could have changed though. Payza has had a string of problems which made it go from the second best option to PayPal to a option that most want to avoid. It is pretty sad considering how much of a upside it seemed to have before it went through a slump.

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used it before when I was into HYIP sites, but now not anymore. They act so slow when you file a dispute, to the point that the scammer has already withdrawn the money, so you're left with nothing. It would be wise to just stick with Paypal.

7. worldmachine

worldmachineActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen many negative reviews on payza, their customer service is reported to be terrible and incompetent. People have reported major problems in getting their money transferred to their bank accounts. Customers Money has been frozen and not released for periods of 6 months or longer and people have found great difficulty in contacting the company for any information.

I would not consider using payza, i have been using paypal for many years with very few problems and have no requirement to use a competitor. A rival would have to go a long way to beat paypal, they have their act together and the service works well worldwide.

8. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've also read bad things and you have to reach a threshold and then pay for funds to be transferred. Any good company would be able to use PayPal and if they can't you have to wonder why. In countries where PayPal is not supported, there is a good reason why and they don't wish to expose themselves to high risks. Using Payza won't take away those same risks and for the kind of companies that use them, they seem to be fly by night ones.

9. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've never been tempted to try Payza either. I've heard several poor reviews and whilst they used to be an option with several of the PTC sites I use, the majority have discontinued their association because of all the payment issues that occured. I'm quite happy to stick with PayPal.

10. DrRipley

DrRipleyExpert

Threads:
    I used to use them before when they were called AlertPay. I don't see much reason not to trust them these days although I have to admit I trust Paypal a whole lot more considering they are much more widely known and have been dependable for years now. I would still use Payza but probably not as comfortably as I would PP, so I might only use it for small amounts and I probably wouldn't leave my money in there for long periods of time.