Writeearnlearn

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Onionman • Jan 20, 2015.

1. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Has anyone tried WriteEarnLearn?

I'm checking around a few forums just to see whether anyone has tried it out as a way of making a bit of money selling articles. It basically appears to act like an agent / broker for anything you write, matching writers of work with someone that wants to buy it. For good or ill they seem to accept all work - whether it sells is another matter...

Before I delve deeper, I want to hear whether anyone else has had experience of it.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    I have heard of it but never actually tried it myself. My advice if you are really curious about finding out more information about it is to go to google and do a search on comments people have said online about WriteEarnLearn and their experience with it.

Odds are there will be reviews out there to read. People seem to be very verbal about things and products they have tried online, then want to share that information with others.

3. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, I couldn't actually track down any reviews online. I think that's partly because it's quite new. But coincidentally I got into conversation with the founder of the site on another forum. It sounds quite interesting from my initial findings.

4. DTracy3

DTracy3Member

Threads:
    I'm trying out dailytwocents at the moment, but my first post is still pending review, so I haven't made any money yet with it. I can tell you when my post starts it's release. Problem is, the review is pending for 6 days already and since it's my first post I may made a mistake, since they shouldn't pend that long.

5. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I am sorry I am not able to tell you about this site. I am replying because this is the type of site I prefer and I want to follow this conversation. I signed up to a similar site, Ghostbloggers, but since I am not in the US, UK...then I could not have an account. They did not even check to see if I was a native English speaker; which I am. I am also a good writer! Anyway, this gives me another avenue to look into and I will watch this thread and chime in.