Wubble Bubble

Discussion in As Seen on TV started by HueyTheFreeman • Mar 14, 2015.

1. HueyTheFreeman

HueyTheFreemanNew Member

Threads:
    I saw this the other day on TV and I was really interested in what it was because my daughter started to go crazy. I didn't know if I wanted to buy it, but she was obviously excited about getting one. I quickly jotted down the number, but I just wanted to confirm if the product was actually good/worth the money.

It looks pretty fun for a kid, but it also looks very unpractical for a outside ball. They claim it doesn't pop easily, but by taking a peek at it you can tell that doesn't seem right either. I went online and to YouTube to see it in action. All I found was a whole bunch of videos popping the Wubble Bubble.

Is it worth it? Do any of you guys have one?

2. aceofspad3s

aceofspad3sNew Member

Threads:
    I like my Wubble Bubble. I got it for some kids I know, and I will say: Actually inflating it was difficult and took forever, and I wish I could remember the trick it took to actually get it to work... but look up YouTube videos of people inflating it to get over that process since that was the awful part of it all.

Once it was inflated, though, it was great. Mine didn't pop even with kids and myself kicking it around. Then again, I made sure it was outside in the grass or in an empty-ish room so there was nothing sharp around. I can't speak to durability if there's rocks or anything around. But kids were sitting on it, throwing it, kicking it, and it's held together for months now.

3. VictorSalza

VictorSalzaMember

Threads:
    EpicReviewGuys did several YouTube reviews of them. Well worth checking out if you’re considering buying one of these. The guy and his kids seemed to enjoy it a lot.