Xbox 1 or PS4

Discussion in Mobile Apps & Games started by Scottie • Mar 20, 2014.

1. Scottie

ScottieMember

Threads:
    The PS4 still seems a bit dumb. I'm definitely getting an Xbox one, because it's way better in every way. The Play station 4 has nothing on it whatsoever, no advantages at all. All it has is a new killzone, which has bad graphics, looks dumb, and is a very very poor clone of halo. Xbox for life! Who's with me?

2. prettycolors

prettycolorsActive Member

Threads:
    I think it's too early to decide since none of them have lots of good games right now. I'm just waiting for the price to drop and then we'll see. Honestly, if you can afford the price, buy them both. Last generation was dominated by XBOX but Playstation 3 had a bunch of exclusives that are worth playing too. This will happen with the current generation also in my opinion: good exclusive games will come to both consoles and we as gamers only loose by quarreling which is best.

3. pahagwl

pahagwlActive Member

Threads:
    I would recommend you to go with the PlayStation 4. And I say this due to a couple of reasons. Firstly, the PS4 is cheaper then the xbox by a 100$. And the second and the most important reason is that, in the new Xbox, a game can be played only on device only which means that you cannot play used games on your console.

4. mikerossuk

mikerossukNew Member

Threads:
    I think it depends on what you are looking for in a console. I have used both, I suggest if it is purely a gaming console your looking for, the PS4 is the way to go. If however, you like games and multimedia content such as TV, the Xbox is the one for you (no pun intended). The graphics and processing power are better on the PS4 but there are more options and add ons for the One. It really is down to your own likes and tastes, there's no right or wrong answer.

5. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    I'd recommend you go with the PS4 as well.
    You say the PS4 has no decent games, but which games does the Xbox One have?
    I think we need a bit more time to see which console comes out on top, but the PS4 is definitely not dumb like you say.

6. deathbyprayer

deathbyprayerActive Member

Threads:
    Again with these kinds of argument, this is the reason why I game on the PC mainly. In all honesty, I think their the same. As long as I can play the game that I like without any guff then I say this console is good. My brother owned a PS4 and I have an Xbox One and to be honest, one beats the other and vice versa. PS4 has a lot of cool exclusives and so is the Xbox One, now when it comes to hardware, well, PS4 and Xbox One graphics? I can't even tell the difference, I mean, does it really matter? They both play my games at a decent frame rate, both consoles have sleek visuals. Its too early to judge.

7. FatesWing

FatesWingActive Member

Threads:
    You must be a dedicated Microsoft fan. I'm a bigger fan of Sony. The PlayStation console over the years has never left me wanting more. It's always been a great experience. Now, I know that we have differing viewpoints but we can keep it civil right?
    The reason I vote for PS4, is because: specifications, design, controller, user interface and features, and last but not least, the game selection.
    To each their own, but to me the PS4 is the best way to go.

8. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Graphics aren't a factor at all at this point in the console cycle, they are both the same in that regard, so the only thing that distinguishes them from one another is the exclusives, and since we haven't really seen any in this generation, we can only go from the sample of the last generation, in which the PS3 was vastly superior, which is why I answered PS4.

9. DjoBoy

DjoBoyNew Member

Threads:
    I think that PlayStation 4 is better, because it has superior hardware than Xbox One, and cheaper. By the way the choice is yours.
    The only reason I don't like these both consoles, is that you have to pay for online services. And that's why I still play on PlayStation 3.

10. That'sDevo

That'sDevoActive Member

Threads:
    If I had to pick the choice would easily go to the ps4 but I really don't care for either console and my PC will eclipse both consoles and its mid range. Final Fantasy 13 killed any eagerness or excitement I had for further sequels and while Metal Gear V looks cool its just one game and I don't care that much. Dark Souls is on the pc now too and that was my last reason to go with consoles anymore so yeah..staying with the pc and not going to touch the latest console war.